- Father -

-Gundham's POV-
Wrenches are metal.. Whiskey bottles are glass.. that means, whenever Kazuichi would get hit with a whiskey bottle.. It would shatter on his head.
Kazuichi wakes up by the sound of knocking on the cabin door. Gundham starts to get up to open the door but Kaz stops him. "I'll get it." Kazuichi says, he walks over to the door and opens it. It's Hajime? "Hey Hajime. What do you need?" Kazuichi asks. "Um.. There's this person in the classroom.. He wants to talk to you.." Hajime says, he kneels down and pets skittles. "A man? I'll go to see who it is." Kazuichi replies, Gundham hears that and walks over. "I think I will go also." The breeder says, in case something goes wrong."Are you sure? You don't have to" Kaz responds. He quickly brushes his hair with his hands. Hajime leads the two boys to the classroom. Kazuichi walks inside first, He stops. Hajime walks in and stands next to the mechanic, lastly, Gundham walks in. "What are you doing here?!" The breeder yells. "I need to talk to him, get out." The man says, he grabs kazuichi writs and pulls Kaz to the other side of the room. "Listen here, Boy. You will break up with your little 'boyfriend'." The man says. "N-No..! I don't wanna break up with him.." Kazuichi replies, he tries to go back over to Gundham but his father stops him by grabbing his wrist again. "Don't talk back to me!" His father yells. He slaps Kaz, leaving a red hand print on the mechanic's cheek. "Yes sir.." Kazuichi whispers, he goes back over to his father. "Good. You will break up with that boy in 30 minutes. Everyone in your class will see. I will also. Now go, you useless child." His father says. "Yes sir.." kazuichi replies, he runs out of the room, Gundham follows him. Hajime runs after Kaz also. The mechanic runs to his own cabin, locking the door behind him. "Kazuichi! Open the door!" Hajime yells, Kaz covers his ears and ignores all the yelling. "My dark prince, Unlock the door!" Gundham shouts, he breaks the doorknob, causing the door to unlock. Kazuichi notices that and runs to the bathroom, he closes the door and stays silent. Gundham walks through the cabin, he walks over to the bathroom. "Are you sure that he's in there?" Hajime asks, looking in a closet. "Yeah. He never leaves the door closed when he's not in there" Gundham replies, he slowly starts to open the door. "Kazuichi.. I'm sorry for yelling.." Gundham says, he notices kazuichi.. crying? "Just go away!" Kaz shouts, Gundham back up at the sudden yelling. "I hate you! Just go away!" Hearing that, Gundham walks out of the bathroom. "We should go.. he wants to be alone.." Gundham says, hajime follows him. Once they're gone, Kazuichi runs out to the beach. "Maybe the beach will calm me down.." He thinks to himself. He gets there and sits on the sand. Then, he notices his father come up to him. "You better do it." He says, kazuichi hesitantly nods. A bunch of people come onto the beach to hang out.