c h a p t e r f o u r

Scott looks at him suspiciously.

Last show?

After what happened?

The fu–

"You're thinking out loud Hoying. I can hear you." Ben stared, glaring at him. He sat down on the coffee table, leveling the height of the blond.

"I'm listening"

"Think about this. We've been silent throughout the year. Esther and I are the only ones who are coming up to plan this to work..."

Ben trailed off, he started to fidget his thumb because of the nervousness he's feeling.

" ... Then I realized, we can't do this plan without you on the roots. You're the one who came to me from the very first start, ever since the sing offs. If this happens–"

"So it's my fault that Matt is dead." He said sternly. Ruffling and tugging his hair in frustration.

One whole year of therapy. Such a waste.

Ben sighed, he held onto his wrists just to stop him from hurting himself, making him look at Ben with red stained eyes from crying. "Nothing is your fault, okay? That one Boston Show is an accident."

Scott looks down, shaking his head. "It hurts. He's just a kid, Ben"

Matt. I'm so sorry.

Ben stands up and embraces the giant. "I know it hurts. I'm there with you guys ..."

Ben closed his eyes at the sight of the memory.

"That's why we need to have one last show ... For him."

×

Vote and Comment ❣
- Jasmine