c h a p t e r t h r e e

Ben reaches for his hand to comfort but he flinches, waving the hand away.

Scott stands up, pacing back and forth. "One whole fucking year of therapy and then nothing!" He voiced out, multiple emotions running through his soul.

Shame.

Anxiousness.

Loneliness.

Lamentation.

Embarrassement.

Exhaustion.

He sat down on the couch, cupping his face as tears streamed down. Scott felt an arm around his shoulder as a sign of easement.

Matt Sallee.

Magicly the one and only fan who's able to sing with Pentatonix.

An adorable big ball of sunshine.

Truthfully speaking, he's the reason why we kept moving forward.

The one who makes me believe that dreams always do come true.

Scott layed his head to Ben's shoulder. He sniffs "I d-didn't even g-go to his fune–"

Ben hushed the blond giant, putting his head on top of his, rubbing his back. "That's why I'm here to discuss you about something."

Scott pulls away from Ben, raising his brow. "And w-what's that something?" his words trembles as he stated.

Ben pats the back of Scott's back, quite hard. He whines at the impact. "Man up first, will ya?" Ben scoffs, standing up to be infront of the noodle.

Scott adjusted his composure, signaling Ben to continue his statement.

"We need one last show for Pentatonix."

×

Vote and Comment ❣
- Jasmine