c h a p t e r t w e n t y s i x

"Acapop Kids. Please stand by!"

...

"Citizen Queen. Please stand by!"

...

"Pentatonix?"

The five person group glance at the technical producer. "Get ready" he said and took off.

They all took a deep breath before and once again huddling up. Arms crossed together, holding each others hands. Kevin breathe in and started a prayer.

" Lord, Almighty God. We are gladly here tonight for our last show as Pentatonix, to celebrate the life of our band mate, friend, brother, Mr. Matthew Levon Sallee. We are humbly asking for your guidance for this performance to flow completely well. We hope that our brother, Matt, is watching with you tonight for him to witness this production with enjoyment and relief. In this we ask you for our safety and let Matt be at peace. In God's name, we pray ..."

"Amen."

Letting go of everyone's grip, they all took a huge group hug.

Out of nowhere, Ben suddenly walked towards them. As they pull away from each other, he pats Kevin's back and looks at the group. "Do this for Matt, you guys."

"For Matt"

"Pentatonix. Please stand by!"

...

All the lights went out as Pentatonix stands by on their places, looking out of the full loud crowd in an open stage area.

Mitch raises his mic.

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it ..."

The crowd went nuts as the lights went dancing to each member. Everyone is screaming at the top of their lungs as their acapella idols are once again on stage, singing one last time.

"One more time ..."

The members of Pentatonix are overwhelmed at the sight of the mass in front of them, feeling the sign of relief and enjoyment. They sung as if it's their last concert together.

Well, it technically is.

Performing the song with choreography at their best.

They just felt at the moment.

"Our"

"Work"

"Is Never"

"Over"

Ending the song, Scott softly pants and took his ear piece off. He widely smiled and opened his arms at the sound of the crowd running wild, cheering for them.

"Good Evening, Boston!"

He took a moment to notice the random cheers filling up the area. Every single member of the group is smiling widely.