c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n

"Floof! I told you to poop at the backyard!" Kirstie exclaimes as she picks up the dog's dirt.

"This is getting out of hand" she mumbles to herself, pressing her hand on her forehead while shaking her head.

After picking up the dirt, mopping the stain out, she went back to pack her things. Suddenly, she heard Olaf and Pascal barking at the door. The doorbell rang.

Kirstie squinted, knowing full well that no one has visited her in the past year.

Passing through the two growling Siberian Huskies. She hushed them to calm down.

Opening the door revealing a familiar face. Her eyes widened at the sight. Happily tackled the woman into a hug, shutting her eyes.

"How are you Kirst?" Esther said softly.

Kirstie sniffed, pulling away. "I'm great! For now, though. My babies are helping me out throughout the process."

She nodded approvingly. Looking down, biting her lip. "I have some company for you".

Esther moves away to expose Ben and Scott who just came out of the car.

She looked into her face and noted her rounded eyes, raised brows, and scared expression, realizing that they had shocked her.

Kirstie is shaking rapidly as her eyes travels to the blond. Her hands are trembling from fear.

"No, no, no ..." She repeatedly stated the word. She holds her head for dear life, she trembles in frustration.

Not again. Please.

Everything went black.

×

Vote and Comment ❣
- Jasmine