c h a p t e r s i x

"Are you sure it's okay to barge in here?"

The two men walked in front of the Koop's residence. Ben rang the doorbell.

"I called Esther a bunch of times before we got here. There's no responce yet, but this is really urgent. There's no time to waste."

Scott rolled his eyes then turned his attention towards the cars passing by. The sky is about to get dark. 

What if this doesn't work?

"Are you sure about this?" He mumbles, looking down at his shoes.

"Hundred percent, yes. If everyone approves." Ben mutter the last sentence. Ringing the doorbell again.

Scott laid his hand on Ben's shoulder, staring at the wooden door. He took a deep sigh.

Ben looked down and patted Scott's hand as a sign of reassurance, he pursed lips while nodding. "It's going to be okay, Scott. It'll work out."

Scott nodded, accepting the fact that they will do it as a team. A Team.

The door slightly opened. Revealing a brunette young girl. She was biting her finger nails.

Scott's eyes widened at the sight. Immediately, the girl slammed the door shut before Ben can say anything.

"Is that?"

"Little Rose? Yes." Ben stated who once again rang the doorbell. "She's very shy. Don't worry about that."

Scott nodded and looks at his wrist watch to check the time. Then he thought about something.

"We're going to perform as Pentatonix, right?"

"Correct."

"Then who's going to be the ba-"

Suddenly, the door widely opened.

"Scott?"

"Avi"

×

Vote and Comment ❣
- Jasmine