c h a p t e r t e n

Scott looks out of the car window, admiring LA as the displayed lights luminates through the night.

He never really thought about communicating to others, rather than his parents and Esther.

His therapist strictly prohibits him to use social media because it may or may not cause his anxiety to reach its high. But to think about it, he's just honestly scared.

It really bothers him that at one moment in his life, he was the spokesperson of ptx then it all went downhill.

He stares at his fingers, his eyes landed on the 'skull' tattoo.

Mitch.

Mitch and Kirstie.

"Have you heard anything from Mitch or Kirstie, Esther?" He asked her who's sitting on the passenger's seat.

"I'm sorry, honey but no."

Why is she lying?

"But Ben said that you're the only person who's been keeping intact with the three of us." Scott stated suspiciously as he raises his brow.

Esther glared at Ben. 'You told him!?" She mouthed.

Ben nervously looked back at her then to the road. She smacked his arm hardly. Ben whines a 'sorry'.

Esther rolled her eyes at him. "Sweety, I'm sorry. But it's best for you not to know." She said softly.

Scott squinted at her "I really don't get the 'it's best for me' part. Am I not allowed to know things from them?"

She closed her eyes and sighed. "I promise, I'll tell you after we convince everyone, okay?"

She glances at the rear mirror just to see Scott nod in a 'no choice' type as he stares at the window.

"We're here."

×

Vote and Comment ❣
- Jasmine