c h a p t e r t w o

"You know that I still have a spare key to your house right?" Ben stated as he showed the spare key.

Scott looks at him in disbelief. The man is sitting casually on the couch like he owes the place.

"What are you doing here, Ben?" He asked filled with confusion and impatience.

"I'm not here to make you feel bad. I just want to clear things up." Ben voiced out as he walks towards Scott. "You're really leaving?"

The blond eyed him up and down. "Who told you that?"

"Well, it's perfectly obvious that there are multiple bags around the place. You're not just gonna throw 'em out, eh?"

He scoffs from his attitude. Still ol' Ben Bram.

"I'm serious. How did you know?"

Ben sat down on the stool of the counter to reach the eye level of the blond. "Esther told me... I'm quite offended, by the way."

He puts his baggage down then went to sit on the stool, opposite side of Ben. "I tell her everything and you know that." he mutters.

"Yeah, no shizz"

Scott squinted at him. "Why are you even doing here anyways? The contract of Pentatonix–"

"Has expired. I'm aware. I'm the co-creator of ptx, right?" He stated with a glint of sarcasm in his voice.

Ben looked down. "It's been a year ..."

Scott peered away as his eyes began to flow with water. He can hear his heart broke into a million pieces.

"A whole year since we lost him."

×

Vote and Comment ❣
- Jasmine