10

A/N ; this is kind of a mini chapter with a part I wanted to put in the last chapter but for some reason got cut out before I published it ;

We just lay back after our little kissing session, and I thought about what i was supposed to tell her. I slept with someone in our friend group. How would she feel about that? When I had gotten so angry over a kiss she had shared with Archie, I didn't know what to expect.

I looked down at her face, so close to my own. Her eyes were closed, but I knew she was still awake. A smile graced her face, and the light from the lamp on her side of the bed caused such a beautiful effect on her perfect, porcelain skin. She looked so at peace, how was I supposed to tell her?

"I'm so sorry, again, about getting so upset with you." I tell her, her lips fell slightly, and she opened her eyes to look at me.

"I told you it was okay, Jug." She said, raising her hand and placing it on my cheek.

"It's not, I made you feel guilty for not telling me right away, when the truth is.." I hesitated, not wanting to ruin this. Her laying against me, her hand on my face.

"What?" She asks in her soft, loving tone. I bite my lip, and her expression begins growing worried. "What, Jughead?"

"I've been keeping an even bigger secret from you, not intentionally, it just hasn't been important enough for me to think about." I explain, carefully examining her expression, which remains composed.

"What is it?" She asks, her voice robotic.

"Do you remember that girl I dated a while back? Not too long ago, a handful of years back?" I ask, feeling my face get hot.

"That bitch Victoria, that cheated on you?" She asks. I nod.

"Do you remember how Archie took me out for a guys night after I found out?" I ask, looking away from her face as I feel the shame wash over me. "Something happened that night."

"What?" She whispers, sounding afraid to hear it.

* f/b *

Warning ; sexual content in this f/b

"Hey, man. I know it sucks, but she doesn't deserve you! You deserve so much better than someone who cheats on you like that, she was trash anyway. She always treated B and V so terribly." Archie called at the bar, trying to speak above the music that was playing in the background. "She's lucky the girls didn't snap her in half when they had the chance."

I looked over at him, my eyesight not the best at the moment after being impaired by numerous alcoholic beverages. "I wish they did." I slurred, "would have been hot." I raised my bottle to my lips again and took a swig, humming along with the music, even though I definitely didn't know the song.

"Hey, boys." We heard a voice from in between us, I looked over to see Cheryl Blossom standing between us. One hand on both Archie and me. "What are you guys doing out?"

"Celebrating!" I cheered, "the wicket bitch of the west is dead."

Cheryl looks to Archie for clarification, who then laughs. "He and Icky Vicky broke up."

"Really?" Cheryl asked, her hand coming off Archies shoulder as she moved closer to me. "Exciting. You know, hobo, when you smile, you're actually kind of hot."

"Ou, thank you." I say, enjoying the flirting, I lean closer to her. "You always look hot." I say to her.

"Okay, maybe we should cut you off, Jug." Archie said, attempting to get me to move away from Cheryl.