☆*✿SIX (6)❀*★

♪♪ It's out with the old

And in with the new

Goodbye skies of grey

Hello skies of blue ♪♪

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ [Fabulous] - [Sharpay Evans] 

══════ ✿❁︾❁✿ ══════

Esmé took in a deep breath while she watched all the houses they passed by as Kian drove them towards his house. They were on their way to his home after they officially discharged her.

The adamant doctor who had proclaimed that the whole thing would never happen one minute, declared the next minute that she would stay in his home. Whatever Petra had said worked like a charm.

When she asked Petra, Petra only said she convinced him to let Esmé stay with him till she could find them an apartment to move in together.

The reason wasn't very convincing, but whatever Petra had said to Kian had given her a temporary home and that satisfied her.

"You will totally love it there. I promise!" A giddy Petra informed Esmé, seated by her side at the backseat. "It's cool and homely. And you have a great personal chef," she added the last part and sent a wink to Kian, who had narrowed his eyes at her through the middle mirror.

"Okay?" Esmé mumbled. She noticed the look he sent Petra and felt awful about the whole staying with him. He already considered her a nuisance in the hospital, now she was going to live in his home. If she really had a choice, she would have outright disagreed, but well, she had no other place to be.

She consoled herself that he had been the one to agree; it wasn't like she put a gun to his head for him to grant his permission. She'll stay till she got better and be out of his hair.

"I'm so excited for you having to move to a fresh environment!"

Kian had heard enough of Petra's excitement. You would think she was the one moving into the house. What was she even so excited about? His grip tightened on the steering wheel as his situation settled in. What demon had possessed him to say yes? It was like she rumoured him to believe all her reasons.

"It's shocking that you are this excited, knowing that now that she's out of the hospital, you would have no other friend to bother," Kian said and smirked at her through the mirror.

"Oh, never mind that," Petra said with a smile. Kian's smirk faltered at that. He wasn't expecting that at all, "I'll manage, after all, you're in the hospital, aren't you?" At her statement, he groaned, knowing she was going to badger him now that she had no one to do so.

"All that matters is that Esmé settles in pretty nicely and heals faster." Petra ended and gave Esmé a grin.

"Of course," Kian said just as they got to the entrance of his house. He turned off the engine of his car and turned back to the girls. "We are here, so get out of the car." He got out of the car.

Esmé watched Petra roll her eyes at Kian before she got down. She rushed over to Esmé's door and opened it for her.

To make it easier for her to get into the house, they had got a wheelchair from the hospital.

Kian got the wheelchair from the boot of the car and set it down by the opened car door. He bent down to carry Esmé carefully and placed her on the chair. Once he saw she was comfortable on the chair, he was quick to put distance between them.