22. Noah

She was incredible, her skin flushed and coated with a fine sheen as she came down from another orgasm, still held in Talon's arms, his cock still buried deep inside her.

I watched as her awareness came back and her eyes started searching, till they found... me.

"Noah" she whispered holding her hand out to me and I couldn't resist, moving over in front of her and lifting her off Talon's cock and into my arms, leaning back on the bed until she was laying over me.  I felt the wetness between her thighs, where my brother had been but didn't care, she was all I could focus on and her gaze was locked on mine.

"What do you want baby?" I asked softly, leaning up to kiss her as my hands soothed up and down her back. She smiled back and I could finally see the happiness in her eyes that was missing in the picture Ama had sent us.

"You" she whispered back and leant in for another kiss. Her body stretching over mine till she was astride me, my cock resting against the front of her mon's as she looked down at me.

"Show me" I instructed softly and she licked her lips, pushing herself upright and her eyes dropping to my hard cock. Her hands coming down to grip it, both together managing to circle it as she let her hands slide up and down, her thumb sliding across the tip , spreading my pre-cum, using it to lube her hand.

Her tongue was out between her lips as she focused on learning me and I relaxed back, letting her explore, till she rose up and guided me to her core, my hands tightening on her waist as she slowly impaled herself.  I could feel her pulsing already and knew it wouldn't take much for either of us.

She stopped, once I was seated deep inside her, her body still on mine, apart from the quivers inside. Then she started to rock her hips, back and forward, then a circle round and I felt myself catch her g-spot, her body reacting to the stimulus, moving faster as she chased her high, taking me along with her. She was magnificent in her determination on reaching her high.

Talon and Eli were stood either side of the bed watching her, their cocks in their hands, eyes on Paris.  None of us feeling self conscious of each other, our focus on her.

She mewled as she rocked faster but couldn't seem to peak "Master help" she begged and I grinned up at her, rising my body up until she was sat in my lap and I could tilt her body, changing the angle as I pinched her clit with one hand whilst rocking us together. my other hand fisting in her hair as I tugged her head back and bit into her neck, wanting to mark her, as mine, as ours.

"Cum" I ordered when I felt her body peak and held her tights as her body seized and shuddered in my arms and I kept pumping up into her until I coated her inside with my seed.

"Paris, you're ours now, no-one is taking you away from us" I grunted in her ear as I hold her tight.

She settled against me, fine pulses running through her "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else" she mumbled but we all heard her.

I heard Talon turning on the water in the bathroom, humming to himself, as Eli opened cupboards  but stayed locked around Paris, enjoying the moment.  As I started to soften slightly I could feel our mixed juices running out and I realised we had never discussed protection.

"Paris,  Baby. Are you on the pill, I should have asked?" I ask her softly but she giggles, a sound I am not expecting.

"Would it matter if I wasn't?" she asked, searching my face.

"Nothing would have stopped us taking you, except you.  If you are, at some point we could talk about children, if you're not then we will still talk about our children some day but if fate has seen fit to make me lucky enough to have made you pregnant then I would be over the moon, We would never let you get away then" I told her honestly.

"I'm not" she replied carefully "and I wouldn't be adverse to having babies with you all" 

"Do you want to wait?" Talon prompted from beside us and she turned a dazzling smile his way.

"No... I don't want to wait, it would be a dream come true to be a mom, to have my own babies" she tells us all and the bath is forgotten as we decide that we need to make her dreams come true...

......

Duncan was right and mid morning Monday we had visitors, all our dads.  Paris was soaking in the bath and we had just started with brunch before they barged in. 

 We had spent the whole weekend planning our futures, in between making love, planning what we were going to do and tell everyone, but faced with angry parents we blanched, choosing to wait until Paris was at our side.

She breezed into the room and hugged each of her dads, smiling a hello at ours before dropping onto my lap.

"They are mine and I'm theirs, I have no doubt our moms are planning a wedding so Papa's, stop scowling and congratulate us.  Oh and by the way I am moving in with them" she tells them all and I hide my grin in her neck.

"Paris, it's not that simple, what about dating, courtship, getting to know each other" Milo barks at her and she laughs back at him.

"Papa!  Rubbish, you know its a done deal, that's why it took you so long to 'find' us and anyway, it wouldn't do for any baby to be born out of wedlock, so let's get everything sorted" Paris told them settling back as the fathers started to scold us all, but there was no heat in their arguments.  Paris was right it was a done deal.