im not anything special

(None binairy reader (sorry if I spent that wrong) )

Gerard is an 18 year old teacher in this.
This is for LexiHarty but anyone else can read it cuz it still has y/n and stuff. Enjoy

Your POV

I looked down and seen I had art know which was my favorite class cuz its art.

I started walking to my next class which had a new teacher today since our old one got fired for being an asshole.

Once I got there I opened the classroom door and seen the new teacher standing with his back turned to me writing something on the bored.

Once he was done he turned around and the moment he did I seen that he was freaking adorable / hot and I blushed.

He held out his hand for me to shake so I did and oh my god were his hands soft like really soft. I even started rubbing his knuckles cuz his hands were so soft.
But then I realized what I was doing and stopped and quickly let go of his hand and went to sit down in my seat.
He chuckled and started introduceing himself.

I didnt pay attention well not to what he was saying any way. I was paying attention to him, the way he spoke, his cute laugh, his gorgeous hair. There were to many things I loved about him.

Once class was done I got up and left to find a hotel or something to sleep in. Why? Oh its just cuz my mom kicked me out for likeing "satanic" bands.

I couldn't find any cheep hotels so I just slept in an alyway by a dumpster.

Gerard's POV

I was walking down the alyway by my apartment smoking when I seen what looks like a human... A smoll one mabey about 16-17.

At first I thought they were dead but then they groaned and shifted in there sleep.

I wanted to help but didnt want to wake them up. I just lifted them up in my arms and carried them to my apartment.

I just moved here so I didnt have really anything that they could sleep on except my bed witch I had to sleep in to.

I put them down on my bed and climed in with them. I wrapped my arms around them and berried my head in there hair. I fell asleep comfortable for once cuz I had someone to cuddle even if I don't know them.

Your POV

I awoke in a... Bed..? I tryd to get up but there was arms around me. I turned around to see who it was and holly heck its Mr way. My new art teacher.

He woke up and smiled at me. He brushed some of my h/c out of my face.

"What's your name sugar?" Mr way asked sweetly.

"Y/n" you posed for a minuted. "What's your name?"

"Gerard... Gerard way"

And you guys cuntinuded to cuddle.