aim for the head

Warning: blood, gore, zombies, death, guns, knifes, ect.

Female reader.

Your POV

I ran back to mine and my brothers hideout. I was being chased by zombies, one of those zombies being my friend... Well not anymore.

(Btw your brother is Curtis rx if you don't know who he is here's a picture of him)

(Yes he's a real person)

I was almost at our hideout but one of those stupid zombies draged me to the ground.
I tried pushing it off but it wouldn't stop trying to bite me. I am know serounded by zombies.
"Curtis h-help" I yell. Just before one of those mindless zombies could bite me Curtis came out of the abandon house we call our hideout, and shot a couple of the zombies that were the closest to me then came closer and shot the rest.

"What the hell sis, you could've died. Why didnt you shoot 'em?" Curtis asked.

I looked up at him with sad eyes. "One of them was Emma" I said as tears started to poor from my (y/e/c) eyes.
You see, me and Emma were friends since we were baby's. Me and Emma were vary close, I loved her like a sister.

Curtis pulled me into a hug. "Hey everything ok here?" Said an unknown voice. I pulled away from curtises arms and looked at the man. He had a black baseball bat over his shoulder. He was vary cute. I loved his bright oringy red hair, it looked so soft and fluffy I kinda want to run my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah everything's fine" Curtis said looking at the man. The man walked up to me and put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up. "What's wrong sugar?" The man asks looking into my eyes.

"Hey don't touch her" Curtis says trying to get the man to let go of me. Curtis has always been vary protective of me.

The man ignored Curtis and used his thumb to wipe the tears off my cheeks.
We all got interrupted by groaning, we turned around to see there was zombies coning towords us.

The man took his bat and hit them all in the head killing them.

The red haired man turned back around. "I never cout your names" the man says looking at us.

Curtis decided to be sassy and say "we didnt throw them" I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm (y/n) and this is Curtis" I said.
"(Y/n).... Such a pretty name" he passed for a second. "Gerard" the man know known as Gerard said.

I smiled and lifted my hand up to shake his.

There will be a part 2 don't worry but how did you guys like the first part?
Have a good day/night.