Step dad

For: sinsandchemicalz
I'm so sorry it took so long I forgot about it but anyway I hope you like it:)

Female reader.

Warning: cheating, yelling, abuse.

Your POV

I nervously sat down after I took my pragnetcy test. I held it in my hand while covering my mouth. I smiled brightly.

I ran downstairs to show my boy friend Jack that I was finally pragnet. We've been waiting for this for so long and its finally came.

"Jack" I yelled happily when I seen him in the living room sitting on the couch.
I went and sat beside him.

"Look" I said happily shoving the pragnetcy test in his face.
His eyes darkend and his face grew with anger.

My smile faded.
"What's wrong-" I was cut off by jack punching my face and making my noes bleed.

"You little whore. Who the fuck got you pragnet. It surly wasn't me I never wanted a fucking child. Not with a fat ugly bitch like you. You fucking slut."
Jack yelled making hot tears run down my cheeks.

"I was gonna break up with you anyway but now I've got more then one reason to do it" he said walking away from me.

He turned around and smirked.
"You now Anna my ex?" He question I nodded still with tears running down my face.

"She's much better then you at everything thats why I've been seeing her" he smirked then walked away.

I stayed on the floor. I didnt now what to do. I didnt want to get rid of the baby I've wanted a kid with someone I love for the longest time. But the person that I loved doesn't love me back.

Later that day Id already pulled myself off the floor and jack was gone off to love with Anna.

///////////.......1 month later......//////////

I'm still sad about jack but I'm really happy about the baby. The doctor said its gonna be a girl. I can't wait to decorate her room. I just bote a new house last week and I'm so excited to be a mom.

(The readers 24. Jack is 27. Gerard is 25)

//////////......2 weeks later.......///////

Holy crap I just got tickets to see MCR live in 3 months and I'm so excited I can't wait.

///////.......3 months later at the concert.....////

The concert was amazing I was in the front row right in front of Gerard. It was so cool. At one point Gerard claimed off the stage and reached out his hand and connected it with mine.
I smiled so brightly.

/////.....after concert.....////

I had a back stage pass to see the band so I went and got in line. I was the last one in line which made me nervous. Every second I thought of a new way I could imberase myself in front of my idols.

I was thinking so much that I didnt even nodis when it was my turn.
I walked in and met the band. They were the sweetest people ever.

Gerard was the first to nodis that I was pragnet. He smiled.
"How many months?" He asks festering to my tummy.
"3" I reply. "Whos the dad" he asks.

"The dad is a cheating abusive asshole thats now living with his ex girlfriend." I reply sounding angery.

Gerard pulled me into a hug.
I hugged back.
"He's not meant for you or your little..."
"Girl" "girl"

Gerard pulled away and put his hand on my tummy and rubbed it.

/////......time skip to when the baby is born..../////

I just got out of the hospital with my new baby.
Gerard had offered to help me take care of her and I agreed. He even moved in with me. He said he'll be her dad since her real ones an ass.