yander

Warning: wtf do ya think? The title is yander. (Look it up if ya don't know what it means)

wwwolfpack2

Your POv

I slammed the door to my house and stomped over to my car, got in and I slammed that door to. I put my head on the steering wheal and sighed loudly. I was so tired and frustrated. I started the car then headed to school. If you don't know what's going on I'll tell you, my name is (y/n) and I'm being stalked.
By who I don't know.

Once I got to school my friend nick came up to me. He was always bullied for the makeup he wore. The makeup he wore was a black handprint covering half his face and all his neck painted the same black. I thought it was cool but the other kids didnt think so.

Nick uasualy got bullied by this kid Gerard I fucking hate Gerard he bullies nick and he bullies me for hanging out with him.
One time he was talking shit about me and nick so I gave him a bloody nose it looked good on him.

I rap my arm around nicks shoulders and he does the same to me. He's a vary shy quit kid but I like him.

Time skip to after school......

I walked out of school with nick. I kept feeling eyes on me but when I looked around no one was there.

"Nick do you feel like someone's watching us?" I asked stopping and looking at him.
He grabed my hand. He did that when he was scared. "Yeah I do" "come on let's hurry up and leave" I said pulling him toword my rusty red tiny truck.

I got in the drivers seat and him in the other. When we got to my place we decided to go for a walk. There was a nice little forest with a really pretty late me and nick hang out at alot.

We got out and started walking. When we were almost to the really pretty lake , nick mustive got scared (no pun intended) cuz he moved closer and grabbed my hand really tightly. I looked at him and seen he was vary scared. I strocked his hand with my thumb.

"What's wrong nick" he looked at me vary scared and just pointed in front of us. I looked and seen Gerard. He was holding something and something was dripping from it. My eyes widens and held nicks hand tightly and started running.

Gerard was much faster then us so he cot up fast. He grabbed my other hand and yanked me from nick. I yelped and struggled to get away from him but I couldn't he was to strong.

I yelled at nick to run but Gerard was to fast. He grabbed duck tape out of his bag and shoved me against a tree and tyded me there.

He put his finger against my lip. "Be a good girl know sugar"

He ran off to nick and I heard nick scream. I shut my eyes and flinched back. Tears started to fall from my eyes as the screams of my beloved friend being tortured and killed fills the air.
I start to sob loudly. Why cant I just die know its to painful to listen to my one and only friend get murdered and I can't do anything.

About an half an hour later Gerard came back cover in blood with a pissed look on his face. All I did was stare blankly at him. I new the blood on him was nicks and it scared me. I wanted to pinch Gerard and kick him and....
I broke down sobing. Gerard came over and lifed my chin up with his finger and thumb. I keeped my eyes shut to discussed with him to open them.
I just wanted him to stab that knife into my chest so I could be with my one and only friend nick again.

I felt something warm and soft on my lips. I opens my eyes to see that Gerard was kissing me. I cringed and tried to push him away but it didnt work cuz I'm ya know taped to a tree.

He broke the kiss and pulled something out of his pocked. It was a rage. I stared to cry even more which I didnt thing was even possible for me right now.
He put the rage over my mouth and noes. I trued to cold my breath but the obviously didnt work cuz I need to breath.

I evenchilly excepted my fate and inhaled the stuff on the rage. The second I did my eyes got tired I tried to stay awake but that didnt work either.
I passed out.

Time skip to the next day.

I woke up in a comfy bed that definty wasn't mine. I opens my eyes and see someone staring at me it was Gerard. Creep watching me sleep.
He wasn't wearing the bloody cloth any more wich if he did that probably wouldn't be to comfy. And he also washed the blood off his face.

It looked like he even washed his greasy fire truck red hair.
A smile tuged at his thin pale lips. He pushed some of his bright red hair out of his face with his finger.

"Morning sugar" he said walking over and sitting on the bed then laying down and pulling the covers over him. They were already on me.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to move away from him. Key word trying.
He wrapped his arms around my waist then pulled me to his chest. My face went red from anger and also blushing cuz of the close contact.

"What do you think I'm doing sugar?" He passed for a couple seconds then took one of his hands and started petting my hair.

"I'm cuddling you" he said softly.
He lifted up my face so i was looking at him. He put both of his hands on the sides of my face and strocked them with his thumbs.

He leaned in and kissed me it was a loving kiss... Well as loveing as a kid can be from someone who killed your friend and kidnapped you.

He pulled away and I heard him mumble "your all mine know sugar"

Part 2 or no?