prom and bullies

For: midnightgee hope you like it :)

Female reader

Warning: bullying and blood and gore and violets and lots of fluff

Your pov

I opened my locker and put my books in my locker while thinking about prom that was this Friday. I dont have any one to go with so what's the point of going?

I was thinking about asking Gerard to go but haha I'm way (pun intended) to shy for that. I sigh as I close my locker as I hear someone call my name. J turn around and see Gerard. No one knows but I have a huge crush on him I did since third grade a year after we met.

There's this girl thats after him her name is Izzy (Chang if thats your name) she's the school slut she only wants boys for one thing and once she gets it shes off to the next. And plus she's one of my bullies and she trys to make my life horrible so the only reason she wants him is to break my heart.

"Hello" Gerard said waving his hand infront of my face to get my attention.
I looked up at him. He's just so adorable I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks.

I keep staring at him cuz he's so adorable. We're both looking in to each others eyes but then he breaks eye contact and looks to the side blushing a bit but I'm blushing a lot.

He cleers his throat and begins to speak
"I was.. Uh wondering if you would like to go to prom with me... Only if you don't already have someone to go with. You don't have to-" I cut off his ramborling by cupping his cheek with my hands.

"yes I'd love to go to prom with you Gerard to be honest your the only person I'd want to go to prom with" I said looking him in the eyes. His eyes lit up.

"R-really thats grate" he said smiling. I went onto my tip toes and kissed his cheek. He blushed.

Time skip to Friday

I had already picked out a prom dress but know i had it on and it looked amazing. I did my hair and makeup and went outside were Gerard was suposta pick me up.

Frank size time skip

Me and Gerard got there. He went to get us drinks so i waited by the stairs. Izzy started to walk towords me wearing the most inappropriate dress it was showing almost all of her boobs and it was skin tight.

She came up to me and pushed me against the wall and slapped me in the face. She grabbed me by my hair and dragged me outside.

She dragged me to an ally way and there where her bi*chy friends.
She through me against the wall. One of Izzy's friends handed her a knife and she came over to me. I backed against the wall. I was scared. She came and grabbed my face and cuted my cheeks. I was crying just making it hurt worse cuz of the tears going in to the cuts.

She stopped and said "if you ever go near him again I'll do more then cut that face if yours" then she walked off with her friends.

I was curled up into a ball and all my makeup was running down my face getting into my cuts which hurt really badly.

A little while later Gerard came looking worried once he saw me. He came running over and lifted me up just to be horrified with the cuts and bruises on my face. He helped me up. He brout me back to his house and cleaned up my cuts it hurt a lot but it felt a lot better to have all that makeup outta them.

We are know sitting on his bed cuddling. He asked me what happened so I told him he was really mad he said he'd go to the police tomorrow I agreed.

He lulled me onto his lap and put his arms around me. He put his finger on my chin to lift my head up. I looked up at him he smiled down at me. We started leaning in and once our lips met I melted. It was such a sweet kiss. His arms are around my back and my arms are around his neck. I put me hands in his short bleach white hair and run my fingers through it. His hair is so soft. We pool away and lean our for heads against each other. Both of us smiling.

"I love you (y/n)" Gerard whispered.
" I love you to Gerard" I say/whisper back.

We spend the rest of the night cuddling.

So... Did you like it? please request you can request as many times as you want. Have a good day night.