aim for the head 2

Same warnings as last time.

Your POV

Its been a couple months since me and Curtis met Gerard. There really good friends know wich I'm glad they are.

The thing bad about this is that I cout feelings for Gerard. I love when he holds me in his arms or cuddles me when I'm scared. The only person who knows about my little crush on Gerard is Curtis.

Every time he's hanging out with one of us and the other walks in the room he'll leave its actually kinda funny.

Right know we were all watching some horror movie. I was at the end of the old couch, gerard in the middle, and Curtis at the other end.
Gerard put his arm around my shoulders and lightly pushed my side against his chest.

I seen Curtis look over at us and sigh with a smirk on his face. He got up and want outside which I didnt like since it was vary dark and there's zombies and he doesn't have his gun.

A couple minutes later we heard Curtis scream. I was the first to get up and quickly grab my gun off the coffee table and run outside with Gerard following behind with his bat.

I seen Curtis almost getting eaten by a zombie that had long black greasy hair that was styled like emo girls style there hair but it was a boy.

I pushed him off Curtis and seen he had a black handprint on his face and a silver noes ring (if you know who it is your amazing) on the side of his noes and his guts were falling out of his stomach. I cringed at that.

I shot him in the head and helped curtis up well Gerard dragged the zombies body away to somwhere were we don't have to look at it.

We all went back inside and went to sleep.

Time skip

I woke up to the sun shining in my face.
I sighed and went to get up but....

There will be a part 3 prabably have a good day/night.