cuddles

Female reader.

Relationship: really close friends.

You POV

I shot up from bed from a nightmare.
I looked at the clock beside my bed to see what time it was 3:08 am.
I looked around the room and seen a shadow figure standing at the end of my bed. I gasped. I started to shake. I hoped out of bed and ran out of my room and out of my house.

I am know running down my street in the rain at 3:10 am. My feet hurt from all the rocks I've stepped on and all the other sharp objects I've stepped on. I'm wet and cold and vary scared. I see the shadow man behind a tree in a forest I'm running beside.

I keep hitting sharp rocks and know my feet are bleeding and have tiney rocks in the cuts that will probably get infected if I don't clean them.

I trip over my own feet and yell as I fall down on to the wet, cold, dirty ground and scratch up my hands and nees. I let a few tears fall down my cheeks and on to the ground.

I get back up and continue running even know most of my body is hurt and bleeding.

I some how made it to Gerard's front yard. I go up to the latter he keeps by the garage and put it to the wall were his bedroom window is. He always leaves his window unlocked cuz its vary high up and no one can get to it with out a latter.

I climed up the latter and opened his window. He was sitting on his bed drawing. 'Really Gerard? Drawing at 3 in the morning' I thought shaking my head.

He looked up from his drawing to me as I climed in the window. He rushed over and helped me down from the window.

"What the hell happened to you? Your all wet and bloody" Gerard says looking at my wet and bloody body and cloths.

"I-i seen had nightmare and seen a man at the end of my bed a-and fell when I was running over here" i said starting to cry.

Gerard pulled me in for a hug and rubbed my back as I cryed.
Once I was done crying Gerard took me to the bathroom and cleaned my cuts and put bandades on them.

Once he was done cleaning my cuts he got a warm bath ready for me. He got out of the bathroom so I could get in the bath. Once I was in the bath I told him he could come back in. (There's lots of bubbles so he can't see anything) he did and grabbed the shampoo to wash my hair.

I really liked when he washed my hair I don't know why I just like it. He also likes it for some reason. The reason he says he likes washing my hair is cuz he says its 'fun to wash your hair' which is kinda weird but whatever.

I also sometimes wash his hair for him to he likes it just like me.

Once he was done washing my hair he put condishener in it and rinsed it. He once again got out of the bathroom but soon came back with PJs for me to put on.

Once I dryed off and put the PJs on I went out to see Gerard wrapped up in his blanket

Once I dryed off and put the PJs on I went out to see Gerard wrapped up in his blanket. He made a jester for me to come over the so I did. When I got to were Gerard was he grabbed my waist and pulled me into the bed with him.

I sat on his lap like i always do.

( like this )

( like this )

I smiled and kissed the tip off his cute little noes he smiled and looked up at me since his head was laying on my chest. I cupped his face with my hand the wasn't around his shoulder.

I've always had a crush on him ever since we met I just always thought he didnt like me like that. But with both of us staring into each others eyes I leaned in and kissed him.

He kissed back. It was the sweetest kiss you could ever ask for. Once we pulled away I looked into his eyes and said
"I wanted to do that for a long time"