yander 2

wwwolfpack2

Warning: a lot of abuse

Your POV

Its been 5 years since Gerard kidnapped me and killed my friend. I still don't forget him. I hate him with a pashion. For a lot of things here let me give you a list.

Killing nick

Kidnaping me

Hiting me

Metaly abusing me

Treating me like a fucking toy

Taking my inacents

The list gos on and on.

I'm full of scars and brises. I have a lot of metal issus know the only thing keeping me sane is Gerard's friend frank. Frank has nown what Gerard been doing to me for about 3 and a half years know.

Frank comes over and helps me shower  since I usauly have to many broken bones to do it myself.

Gerard refuses to let me go.

Right know I was laying in a bed in Gerard's room, thats were I sleep and spend most of my time. Sometimes Gerard can be nice, hell say sorry for everything he has done and hell cuddle me. But the other side if Gerard is the abusive side, I see that side the most and I hate it.

As I sat on Gerard's bed reading a book I the door to the bedroom slammed open making me jump and Gerard walked in looking pissed.

"Get your ugly ass out of bed and put this on" he said and throw a purple dress at me and left.

I put the dress on and about 20 minutes later Gerard walked in he didnt say anything all he did was grab my arm and pull me down stairs

When we got down there I seen a really pretty girl. "This is Nina she's gonna do your hair and makeup" Gerard said and smiled at the girl.

Nina smiled. Nina had black hair throw into a pony tail and ocean blue eyes.

Nina walked over and grabbed my hand and walked me to a chair.

She lulled out some makeup and hair things.

2 hour time skin

Nina finished my makeup and hair.

(Your hair color is still the same)

I had to admit Nina did an amazing job.
Gerard grabbed my fist and dragged me out to his car.
I didnt dare to speak to him even now I wanted to know were we are going.

Gerard reached over and grabbed my hand and held it. I wanted to pull my hand back but didnt want to get hit.

We finally pulled up to this really nice restraint. We walked In and Gerard still holding my hand and tight to.

"Table for 2 please" he said.
The waiter nodded and pointed to a table. We walked there and sat down we oderd our food and left.

After that we walked through a park with a really pretty lake. I sighed remembering nick I missed him so much.

"What's wrong sugar?" Gerard asked and stopped walking. He was now facing me to.

"What the fuck do you think is wrong?"
I started to yell.
"Don't" Gerard started but I cut him off.
"You killed my friend, kidnapped me, abused me, took away my inacents, what the hell do you think is wrong" I shout.

He became angry and slapped me. I started to cry. It hurt so much.
I fell to the ground and started sobbing loudly.

Gerard neeled down and pulled me into his arms and pickted me up. He brot me back to the car and we went home.

When we got home he helped me get dressed and take my makeup off.
He pulled my to his bed and pushed me down on to it lightly. I got under the covers and so did Gerard.

"Turn over" Gerard said scarily. I did what he said scared to know what will happen if I don't.

When I turned over he smiled. He put his hands on my cheeks and pulled my face towords his. For the rest of night he held me in his arms.