who cares what you look like, i love you

For MissClaragirlSummers hope you like it.

Warning: self harm, bullying, blood ect.

Female reader

No ones POV

Gerard was a shy, sweet, chubby kid and he got bullied for being chubby.
He had a crush on a girl named (y/n) but he thought he would never be avail to date her. He loved her so much but what he didnt know is that she loved him back.

Gerard was looking at (y/n) from across the room. The way she did her hair and wore her makeup and how she dressed was amazing. She didnt dress like sl*ts like most of the girls here. She's perfect.

(Y/n) turned around and smiled at Gerard. Gerard blushed and looked away.

Frank sized time skip...

It is know after school and Gerard's still in the school. Gerard was walking down the school halls till someone pulled him into the boys washroom. It was his bullies: Dave and Ben.

Dave pushed Gerard to the wall.
"I seen you staring at (y/n). What's that about? Huh" Dave said
"I-i" Gerard stuttered but was cut off by Dave and Ben starting to beat him up when they were done Dave said: "she's mine stay away you ugly, fat pig" (that hurt to write)
Then they left Gerard alone while he cryed not just from pain but cuz he knew it was true or so he thought.

Once Gerard got home he went to his bathroom and pulled out his blade. He lifted up his shirt and started cutting lines across his belly till he was satisfied and then he went to his thighs and did the same thing.

The next day...

You POV

I was walking down the halls after school when I heard a loud slam and then crys. I ran over to the place were the noise was coming from and it was Gerard getting beat up. I ran up to the bullies: Dave and Ben, and punched Dave in the face and need his belly. Ben is a whimp so he ran away. While Dave was laying on the ground I went over to Gerard, who was huddled up bye some lockers and sat down beside him.

"Hey you ok" I asked. He nodded. He looked really beaten up. I got up and stuck my hand out. He took it and I helped him up. He could hardly walk to I had to help him I didnt mind tho.

I took him to my house to get him cleaned up. "You ok? Really?" I asked as  as I cleaned up his cuts. "Yeah I'm fine" Gerard said looking down.

I started to lift up his shirt to clean any cuts that might be there but were stop when Gerard grabbed my hands and bagged me not to check his belly. I ignore him and continue to lift up his shirt. When it was lifted up just below his chest i stop. I stared horrified at what i saw. His belly was all cut up by a knife or something and it was dried so i knew it was self harm.

I instantly hug him and start to tear up.
"Why-why would you do t-that?" I asked my voice shaky.
"I'm fat and ugly and no one wants me" Gerard said looking down ashamed.

I pull away from the hug and kiss his lips softly they were really soft. He started to kiss back. After a couple of seconds we pull away.
"I want you" I say "I love you Gerard"
"I love you too (y/n)."

Hope you liked it have a good day/night and request please.