Girls will be girls

"So Di... How was Manchester?"

Smiling contently, the red head allowed a smile to summon upon her features. "It was... good."

"Just good?" Oti questioned with a coquettish smirk.

"Yeah. We spent some time together. He showed me around the city during the day and-..."

"And around the sheets at night perhaps?" The brunette questioned with a cheeky grin as she eyed the way in which a blush snuck up onto the Australian's features.

Darting her eyes around the vast expanse of the Studio car park, Dianne allowed a sheepish expression to wipe the smirk off her face, as the fear that someone may have overheard Oti's rather crude suggestion sunk in. 

Once realising that the two of them were completely alone as they made their way towards the entrance, Dianne dipped her shoulder slightly, allowing her lips to fall a little closer to the dancers ear. 

"Maybe... once or twice."

Turning her head towards the redhead, Oti allowed her mouth to fall open, her jaw dropping in a confusing mixture of pride, disgust, and intrigue at her friends rampant love life. Her reaction of which was instantly responded by a shy giggle escaping the Australians lips.

"Damn Girl!" Oti returned, a loud laugh edged behind her voice, catching the attention of a previously dreary eyed security guard by the studio entrance. "You got freaky!" 

"Oti shut up." Dianne responded through gritted teeth, the blush on her cheeks only advancing as the South African continued to holler next to her. The look of confusion on the guards face as the two women showed him their BBC ID only increasing from when he first heard Oti's laugh from way across the car park.

"I will not shut up Miss Buswell!" The brunette continued, lightly jabbing her elbow into the red head's side as they began making their way through the studio corridor's. "Or should I say the future Mrs Quinlan?"

"You should definitely not be saying that." Dianne responded with a roll of her eyes. An uninviting shudder running through her veins as the name rattled in her ears.

"Why not?"

"Because it probably won't happen." The red head deadpanned as she awkwardly readjusted the strap of her bag on her shoulder. Trying her hardest not to let slip the idea which had truthfully been rattling around her mind for the past week. Not that Oti needed to know that of course.

"Really? You two seem pretty cosy together if you ask me." 

"Well, I mean, we are but..." The red head stalled, an unimpressed pout falling across her face as she attempted to find the right words. "Look, Ant and I have only known each other since December. We broke up in May and only got back together six weeks ago. I just think it's a little soon to be wifing me off like that." 

Holding her hands up in defence, Oti allowed her laughter to fully subside and her left arm to extend around her friends shoulders. "Alright, I'll stop." She responded calmly, earning a small smile from the red head who had clearly just had one of her buttons pushed. "It's just nice to see you so happy with someone." 

"You think so?"

"Oh, one hundred percent Di. Especially seeing as this time last year you were coming in to the greatest show on earth, miserable and lonely." Oti joked, her signature laugh coming out in full force once again as she pulled the Australian closer.

"I was not lonely!"

"No come back for the miserable thing then."

"I wasn't miserable either!" Dianne retorted somewhat harshly, yet unable to hide the way that she was also beginning to dissolve into giggles. "I was just... nervous."