Finding the diangous and afterwards

"So Jones" he started as I layed down on the bed in a heap "What happened this time?"

I just hold out my hand "Prop broke" I mutter
"You not hurt anywhere else?"

I shake my head wearily "Just tired"

He looks at Sam and Charlie and they just shrug. "Your hard to read Jones" he said

"Just like dad then" I chuckle

I'm given some paracetamol and it helps my pain down a bit as I try to ingore the pain in my stomach. The bandages are taken off to be looked at. "X-ray with you" Doctor Harry says

"Yay" I mutter

Everyone laughs as I get off the end slowly and follow doctor Harry to the x-ray room. When my name was called I went in and got it checked out.

Then we had to walk to back to the room I was in. My stomach was in pain. I should tell my dad but he was already worried about my hand so I just grunt through the pain that is going through my stomach.

As we arrive in the room Harry says "It's broken but it's only a clean break"

"Cast?" I mutter

He nodded "You sure your okay, you've gone pale?"

"I'm tired I just need to sleep" I lie

Fortunately for me he believed that

Then we walk to the cast department and I get my arm in a cast and I choose blue. I was offered pink but I refused it. You'd never see me wear pink thank you.

Then after having the cast on and looking like your a zombie as your dead on your feet. And your lying about not being in pain somewhere else your free to go.

As we walk out the wind hits us straight away and I feel relaxed. The pain has gone from dull to shooting. My brain is telling me to tell dad or to tell someone but I refuse. People just told me it was a stomach ache nothing else.

We got back into the car and I just sit down slowly. Sam eyes flash with concern and I just mutter "Tired"

Sam nods and he gets in and so does Charlie.

Charlie drives and I've passed out as I'm in to much pain. The men think I've fallen asleep. I wake when I get home and walk out of the house and Sam unlocks it and leads me in and I take my jacket off and pass it dad as I walk upstairs.

"Night" he says to me

"Night" he replies