The hunt for Sam part 2

"Hidden cave" Charlie mutters as he walks to the beach alone

He knew his brother had gone walkabouts but he hadn't been told why. He also knew Jones and Steele now knew that Sam had gone walkabouts. Charlie hadn't forgotten the hidden cave he was just surprised that Jones remembered. Jones was certain that her dad was there.

He arrived at the beach and took a steady breath before walking onto the sand. He was concern about his brother and with the tone of his niece's voice she needed her dad and as her uncles duty he was going to get her dad no matter how hard it took.

He walked and walked and let his thoughts drift off. He would've fell over if it wasn't for him for feeling a crab. "Luckily I'm wearing shoes" Charlie muttered to himself as he walked on.

It was nearing night now. Steele has texted him saying there hadn't been an emergency yet but you couldn't count on it here in Pontypandy

Charlie walked around the corner where he had found the twins playing all the time and he passed where Sam along with Elvis had got James out from under a crate which was ticking, luckily it was alarm clocks and nothing else but the phone call he recived from his brother sent chills down his spine and the twins had been given a lecture the same night.

He then saw the cave he was told Norman and James got trapped in when the tide came in. Then he walked a bit more and saw a cave just off in the distance "Bingo" Charlie cheered to himself

As he walked towards the cave he heard soft whimpers and automatically knew it was Sam as Jones was in the hospital and he was hunting for Sam and only he, Sam and Jones knew where this cave was.

Charlie walked towards the cave and then looked in and bingo he saw his younger brother tucked right up in the right corner of the cave and he ventured in carefully not making any noise. He then as he reached Sam cleared his throat. Sam head popped up and he weakly smiled and patted the ground next to him which Charlie realised was an invation for him to sit down next to his brother.