Chaos

Japan is currently in an uproar as the news about the disappearance of Totsuki Academy's current Dean and bearer of the God's tongue, Erina Nakiri, spread like wildfire. Hundreds of speculations and theories as to why and where the woman is were published on articles, newspapers, and some even made it to national television.

It started when Hisako Arato, the ever loyal and long time secretary of Erina, made her way to the Dean's office and found no one there. She thought maybe her Ojou-sama just went home or is already at her meeting and forgot to inform her. As if on cue, Alice called her and asked if she's with her beloved cousin. Worry and panic started to creep into Hisako's body upon knowing that Erina is not in the Nakiri mansion yet, plus, it's still almost 9 in the evening and Erina is not the type to go to her meetings 1 hour earlier. It's usually 5 minutes before or the exact time. Where could she be? She started dialing Erina's cell but is only answered by a voicemail. She tried a few more times but to no avail. Next thing she did was call the Nakiri driver if they're with Erina or if they've seen her but all the answers she got was a "no", "i don't know", and "i haven't seen her". Hisako's mind began to think of unpleasant scenarios like the time her precious friend was abducted by Asahi himself.

She can't be kidnapped again, right? I'm pretty sure we got rid of all those noirs back then. She thought.

The last thing she remembered was Erina telling her not to come the Dean's office anymore since she has a very important matter to do and that it would take hours to finish. Hisako obliged, of course, and went home by herself. However, she forgot to remind Erina about her scheduled appointment with an unnamed but highly important person at 10 so she decided to call her but there was no answer. She has to go back which she did but was only welcomed with an empty office.

Police authorities and investigators gathered at the Nakiri mansion as for Alice and Hisako's order. Some were dispatched at Totsuki grounds. All the drivers, guards, maids, and all other individuals affiliated with the Nakiri family were interrogated one by one but none of them seem to really know the headmistress' whereabouts.

Senzaemon-dono arrived at his home with a surprisingly less worried expression. Alice immediately informed her grandfather about the situation and asked if Erina had told him where she is.

"She did not tell me anything about today. But worry not, everyone. Erina is a grown woman, I'm sure she can handle herself and is safe now." The old man said in the most calmed manner that made Alice and everyone in the mansion confused.

"But grandfather, aren't you worried of her? It's already getting late and what if she's been kidnapped? Wait- I'll call Asahi about this. I'm going to break his neck if another one of his noirs is behind this." Alice angrily declared.

Senzaemon just chuckled at Alice's statement. "You sure do love your cousin, my dear Alice. Erina would be flattered if she knows how worried you are."

"W-what?! Of course not! I'm just worried that if she's kidnapped, I won't be able to get even with her on a Shokugeki and beat her. T-that's it! Nothing more!" Alice huffed.

"But grandpa, your statement seemed like you know where Erina is." The half-Danish girl looked at her grandfather with an accusing eyes.

"Oh no. If I did, I would have informed you to lessen your worries. However, I'm certain that Erina would contact any of us soon. Now, tell those guys to just go home and rest and let us handle this thing for now." Senzaemon then walked his way towards his office.

With that being said, everyone except Alice, Ryo, and Hisako exited the mansion.

"I know grandpa seemed so calm about this but there really is something wrong. Right, Ryo-kun?" Alice began to think of possibilities and situations that might give her answers.

"I don't know. He looked so sure though." Ryo answered with a flat expression as he usually does without his red bandana on.

"Mou, Ryo-kun! How many times do I have to tell you that as my aide, you should agree with everything I say?!" Alice exclaimed while hitting the guy's back.

"Whatever," came Ryo's reply.

"Okay, save that argument for later. Let's focus on the matter at hand." Hisako said firmly, eyeing the two.

"Oh! I almost forgot you're here Hishoko. Anyway, when's the last time you spoke to Erina?" Alice inquired with an excited tone.

"Few hours before I found out she's gone. I was just about to inform her about a meeting at 10."

"At 10? That's quiet late for a meeting but with who?" Alice said with one hand on her chin as if analyzing a very difficult crime case like an NBI agent.

"It's with an unnamed but very important person I have no idea about. But Erina definitely know him or her since she's the one who told me to put in her schedule."

"Have you tried calling her?" Ryo asked.

"I did just a minute ago but it's still the voicemail." Hisako looked down with a worried and guilty face.

"Now, now. Don't feel so guilty and down about it, Hishoko. None of this is your fau-" Alice tried to comfort her cousin's secretary but was interrupted by a call from Hayama Akira. She abruptly answered it and after a few moments...

"WHAAAT?!" The sound of Alice's voice echoed through the walls of the mansion.

---------

That's it for the first chapter. Hehehe. This is my first time writing a fanfiction and a story in general so pardon me if it's a crap. I'll try do better next time. ;)

Anyho, what could Hayama said through the phone that made Alice react like that?

Let's find out soon.

Salamat! :)