Shokugeki

The two opposing chefs agreed on Bento as a theme. It was actually Senzaemon who proposed it since the judges would be Hina, Sora, and him so it would be a suitable theme for both him and the kids. He wanted to include Soma but Erina objected claiming that the redhead would just forget about judging and do something on his own.

Alice wanted to protest about Sora's inclusion as a judge since he's too young but was dismissed by Erina's sharp glare.

"I believe Sora's judgement is valid. As a 1 year old child, he already have taste buds almost similar as mine." The mother proudly declared. It is true, though Erina is unsure how. Maybe all babies have really sensitive tongues. But she and Soma believed that their son's not normal for children his age. Even the God tongue's cooking did not escape from Sora's judgemental taste buds that it ended up not being eaten, much to Erina's dismay and leading to Soma making fun of her.

"Then everything's settled. Let the Shokugeki begin!" Senzaemon's deep voice was heard.

Sounds of kitchen instruments clashing and gas burners can be heard throughout the four corners of the room.

"Go auntie Alice! Go mommy!" Cheered Hina who is oblivious of how serious the cooking duel is, just like her little sibling.

"Uwuu~ you're so sweet and cute, Nana. Thank you for the cheer. I will make my bento soooooo delicious for you." Alice then sent a flying kiss to her hyper niece that was received eagerly by the toddler. Among the two Nakiri-Yukihira siblings, Hina is the hyper and active one while Sora is the reserved type.

"Hina, love, don't get swayed so easily by her." Erina tried to catch her daughter's attention.

"Seems like Nana's love towards me is bigger than her love towards you, Erina. By the way, don't get so easy on me. I'm not the same chef as I was back in high school. Prepare your throne to be conquered by me." The white-haired girl warned.

"Oh, don't fret Alice. I'll make sure to remind you the flavor of defeat so that you'll know where you stand and learn how to change diapers. Make sure you step up the bento you created during the Autumn Elections that Soma overmatched." Erina replied with an evil smirk.

"Mouuu~ you're so horrible!" Wailed the red-eyed.

Erina can only laugh at her cousin's silliness. Regardless of their present heated competition, Erina is actually having fun cooking and teasing her cousin. Her mind brought her back to one of the most memorable, if not the best, Shokugeki she ever had.

~~

She felt kisses in every part of her face and when she opened her eyes, the idiotic smile of her boyfriend greeted her early in the morning.

"Good morning, Ojou-sama." Soma teased the blonde.

"Are you seriously going to irritate me this early, Yukihira?" The woman retaliated.

"Oh no. No, not the surname. I'm just trying to activate your energy. Hehe." Soma knows that when Erina uses his last name, it's drop dead serious.

"I hate you." Erina pouted and avoided looking at the redhead's face.

"Love ya too, girlfriend. Now get up." A peck on the nose was made by Soma to appease his girl. Erina blushed more at the endearment. She'll never get use to it.

When Soma was about to speak again, Erina tackled her man into a tight embrace and buried her face on his chest, forgetting the fact that she's butt naked. "Five more minutes, I'm still sleepy." She murmured.

She and Soma actually slept late last night due to their rigorous activities in bed. Just recalling that recent deed made Erina's whole face to redden.

'This idiot tired me out last night and have the nerve to wake me up this early. It's fucking 5 AM!'

"I'd be lying if I say I don't like our position right now 'cause ya know how much I love cuddling with you, but we really have to get up and prepare." Soma spoke, trying so hard not to give in to the temptation of just ravishing his girl right there, right now.

"Huh? Prepare for what?" Erina asked, puzzled.

"Prepare for our 159th Shokugeki." The red-haired replied.

"Ugh! Can we just do that later? We have all the time of the day." Erina whined, she's really lazy and a tidbit tired to get up today.

"Nope, we can't. Plus, I'm hungry already. So whether you like it or not, we're going to the kitchen now." He stated

"Aren't you dejected of not winning even for once? If I were you, I'd stop and accept defeat." Mocked Erina, although she knows that the diner boy won't be affected by it.

"That's not gonna work on me, princess. Now hurry up or I'll carry you to the kitchen." This time, it worked because Erina immediately detached herself from the cuddle and got out of bed. She despise the idea of being carried by the redhead.

"Let's shower first..." Soma lit up and excitedly prepared himself upon the mention of showering together.

"... separately." Erina added with a smug which Soma can only groan in dissatisfaction.

---------

i wonder why it's a memorable Shokugeki. hmmmm. let's find out on the next chapter. ;)