Uncle Asahi

"Uncle, Sora-kun, you gotta get the ball and bring it to me. The one who does it first, wins." Hina instructed like a queen to Asahi and her clueless little brother who can't even walk that fast yet. The 3-year-old suggested they play fetch, and it's almost like she's making the two boys her dogs. Asahi can only obliged at his niece's commands.

Where the heck did she learned about this game? Dammit! It's for dogs.

"Now go!" Hina exclaimed as she throw the tennis ball. Asahi then walked towards it while Sora tried his best to make it first. When he can't use his walking skills, he decided to crawl which made the uncle laugh.

"Uncle, you should run, not walk!" Hina said.

This kid.

Asahi walked even more slowly so that Sora can have his chance of getting the ball first. But deep inside...

I refuse to be like a dog to that brat. I'm sorry, Sora, but you'll gonna be the puppy for now. You can avenge yourself when you get bigger.

He doesn't hate Hina though. He actually loves his niece and nephew so much. It's just that this particular game irritates him. Too bad, Nana doesn't even care. Much like her mother, noh?

When Sora was about to reach for the ball...

"It's breakfast time, kids. I cooked delicious foods for you." Called Azami and carried Sora who is now holding the ball happily.

"Jiji." The one year old spoke while looking at his grandfather.

"Only for the kids?" Asahi asked his father.

"You're an adult, you can cook your own meal." Replied Azami that made his son groan.

At the dining table...

"I have a meeting at WGO today so I'm afraid you two will be babysitting them." The Bookmaster announced.

"That's fine. Dad and I can take care of them." Asahi said with certainty.

Azami then faked cough before speaking.

"I'd love to but I have a client to meet outside by 9 so you'll gonna have to do it yourself, Asahi."

"What?! But I have classes at 10!" The uncle whined.

"You can just bring them with you. These kids are well-behaved, they won't bother you while you teach." Mana suggested.

"Fine! Erina better reward me for this."

~~

Asahi is now on Totsuki grounds with his beloved niece and nephew. He never thought a day would come that he'd bring kids along with him. He doesn't want his students and co-teachers to witness how doting he is towards Hina and Sora.

"Ohayo, Asahi-sensei." Greeted one of the students who looked hesitant whether to greet Hina and Sora too.

"Good morning." He replied.

All the students can't help but feel in awe at the sight of the two children with their instructor. They're just too cute and eye-catching not to notice.

"Alright, kids. Before we go inside the classroom, I'm gonna tell you something." Asahi began and the attention of the two is instantly on him.

"I will be teaching students how to cook. Both of you should behave and be quiet. Okay? You can join cooking if you want to, but no playing. Am I understood?" He said with authority.