Extra chapter 1

"I'm home!" Soma declared, still holding his briefcase and still on his chef's uniform.

"Welcome back, dad!" 10-year-old Sora ran towards his father for a hug but Soma dodged him.

"I missed you but you can't hug me for now. I haven't disinfected myself yet. Stay as least 2 meters away from me." He said to his son who instantly understood what he meant. He just came all the way from New York for a cooking show as a guest judge and he's encountered lots of people that he doesn't know whether they're COVID-free or not.

"Mom's in the kitchen with Hina and Haru. She said you should take a bath immediately and pour alcohol all over your body after that. We'll be waiting at the dining table." Sora instructed and Soma can practically hear Erina's stern voice in him. Aside from having the God tongue like his mother, Sora grew up to be an uptight person. He's the stricter one among the three Nakiri-Yukihira siblings. He also got his mom's tsundere personality.

"Alright. But can you at least say that you've missed me too? C'mon son, I know you do." Soma teased.

"B-bye dad. Hurry up, we're hungry already." Sora then dashed away with a blush on his cheeks. Soma just laughed at his son's state.

Now that it's pandemic with the whole world seems to be on lockdown and travelling is banned, Soma has a bunch of quarantine plans with his family. With that, he ran towards their room for a thorough bath and disinfection.