Extra chapter 2

Haru is enjoying his ice cream that Erina made for him when he heard his older sister complain about some thief.

"Mom, Haru's been stealing the cake I store in the fridge and when I told him off, he'd say he just took a bite but almost half of it was gone."

"Are you sure it's really Haru who ate the half and not just a bite?" Erina asked.

"What do you mean?" 15-year-old Hina looked at her mother in disbelief.

"Because I'm sure I saw a glint of red hairs and a tall silhouette going to the direction of the kitchen around 11 PM last night." Erina hinted at her daughter with a wink.

"I saw it too..." Sora added

"So you were up late last night?" The mother turned her attention to her eldest son who carelessly declared his mischief.

"...i-in my dreams. Y-yeah, I saw it in my dreams." Sora tried to dodge the situation and the glaring look of his mother.

"You and I will have a talk later, young man." The Nakiri-Yukihira queen warned.

Meanwhile, Hina just went to the kitchen to get the remaining half of the chocolate cake she made yesterday with all passion. When she opened the fridge, lo and behold, there was no cake to be found. All that's left are few icings on the plate.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!"

~~

Somewhere in the mansion's garden, Soma felt cold shivers run down his entire being as if he's going to be a dead meat soon.