First born

Erina is busy flipping the magazine of wedding gowns that Alice gave her last night. The half-Danish Nakiri already claimed that she'll be the maid of honor of the said event.

She's really serious of her role, huh. She even conspired with Hina.

Speaking of Hina, the child seemed to be pretty excited about the whole thing too. Erina noticed that her daughter had been going around a lot with her cousin. Not that she minds though because Hina tend to become attached with other people because of her friendly attitude that, as much as she hates to admit it, is taken up from her husband.

Nevertheless, she still feels victorious over the fact that 60% of Hina's personality is from her.

~~

It's early in the morning at 5:30 AM in Texas when Erina's peaceful sleep was destroyed due to a sudden nauseous feeling. She hurried towards the bathroom sink and vomited almost like a drunken mess.

Seconds later, she felt a rub on her back.

"Hey, what happened? Are you okay?" Came Soma's soft and full of concerned voice.

"Y-yeah. I guess so." Erina barely replied.

"Are you sure? Let me take you to the hospital." The redhead suggested.

"There's no need, Soma. It'll pass."

"Or I can call Arato and ask her for medicinal tea on nausea and vomiting." He added, not listening to what Erina said.

The Nakiri heiress wiped her mouth and her tear stained face. She then straightened up and faced her husband.

"Are you stupid? Once you call Hisako, she would be asking you too many questions and you'll end up telling her everything." Erina retorted with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that, hehe. Seeing you all tsun-tsun now, I guess you're fine already." Soma said sheepishly while gently bringing his wife's smaller figure for a hug and kissed the top of her head. He didn't notice but Erina's cheeks are blushing furiously at the act.

"Tell me, what did you eat last night that made you sick?"

"The food you cooked for me." Erina replied pouting while leisurely embracing her husband's torso.

"Is it? Well, maybe it wasn't about the food you recently ate." Soma took back what he said awhile ago that made the amethyst-eyed girl laugh.

"Don't worry, it's really not about food because I've been like this since 5 days ago."

"What? And you never told me? I feel betrayed, Erina." This time, it's the husband that is pouting.

"It's because you're fast asleep the whole damn time."

Soma is genuinely worried though. What if Erina is really sick and soon would become like Mana when she eats? He shook his head at the thought.

Wait...

He's got an idea.

"Erina, what do you say about calling your mom and we'll ask her about your situation? It's possible that she also experienced the same during her late 20's, right? I mean, maybe it's some God Tongue thing." Soma stated.

'He might actually be right.' Erina thought.

"That idea wasn't so bad. Hand me the phone." She commanded and freed herself from Soma's embrace. She then sat on the side of the bed. Her husband followed after getting the phone.