Chapter Three:Left or Lost💜

Mikakeale's POV

"Oh Lesh bakit ka nandito at bakit nakasimangot ka?" tanong ko kay Letisha na bigla nalang sumusulpot.

"I dont know why but Caleix is acting weird.When I got out from the bathroom he immediately hide his phone and seems like he is nervous" sabi niya habang nakahawak pa sa dibdib niya.

"Maybe he just read something" sabi ko para mabawasan yung pag alala niya.

"No I feel like he is hiding something from me" she said while walking back and forth.

"Don't overthink okay?"I said to stop her from worrying

"I am not"she claimed.

"Just trust Caleix maybe has a good reason for that"sabi ko to stop this conversation.

After we talk she said that she will go back to their room so I let her.I don't want to ruin this day.I am so very thankful today I tried my pregnancy test today and it came out positive.
Neiro came from nowhere and he suddenly smile at me.He hug me from behind.

"Thank you for making me happy my love" Neiro said.I smile at him.

"Thank you also for understanding me and being there for me" I said leaning to him.

"I am thankful for having this beautiful wife infront of me who is now carrying my child" he said those words that make me smile widely.

Are you excited of having a baby?"  I asked.

"Yes I am more than excited" he said and we just stayed their for a second until we break our hug.

Letisha's POV

Bumalik ako sa kwarto namin.Nung makapasok ako wala na doon si Caleix.
Hindi man lang niya ako sinuyo,walang pake talaga.

I just open my phone and post my pictures on my Instagram.After that I decided to watch a movie.Hangga't sa nakatulog na ako.

Caleix's POV

When I go back to our room,Letisha was laying on the bed while quietly sleeping.I sit at the side of the bed.I get her laptop and turn off the movie.I smiled when I fix  some strand of her hair and put it right next to her ear.

I am so sorry if I couldn't tell you about my secret.Adelaine came back and I had no choice but to take care of her.She is my childhood bestfriend,my ex and almost to be my fiance.She is important to me.I'm really sorry.Someday you will understand me.Thats why I am so eager to have a baby so that I can tell that you are mine and I am yours too.

I wipe my tears away when Letisha suddenly move.I am stuck with my secret and I am so worried on how to tell her about it.If I will not agree of Adelaine's request maybe she will get upset and I don't want to lose the both of them.I cannot tell Neiro about this cause  Mikakeale would probably know about it and Mikakeale is Letisha's bestfriend.

I decided to remove those thoughts in my mind and just lay down on bed.Until I fell asleep.

Letisha's POV

I woke up because of Mikakeale's voice.I immediately stand up from bed and open the door for Mikakeale to enter.

"We need to go now"bungad ni Mikakeale pagkaopen ko palang sa pinto.

"So early" I said while half asleep.

"Yes and Caleix told me that he will go home first cause he has an important thing to do" she said.I immediately open my eyes and stand up straight when she mentioned Caleix's name.

"Why he didn't wake me up?" I asked.

"Csuse your sleeping shunga rin talaga.Bilisan mo na kung ayaw mong mahuli.Halika na!" she said loudly.

"Okay" I replied with a sad tone.

I fix my clothes and decided not to take a bath.I immediately got out of my room after I check my if everything is already packed.

When I got out and reach the place where Mikakeale and our friends waited for me.I quickly get inside of the van we were riding.When we are in the middle of the road I can't stop thinking maybe Caleix get mad at me and just leave me with the others.I am so eager on going home cause I like to talk to Caleix and say sorry to him.

The time passed by and we are infront of my company.They just drove me in my company and leave me there.I get inside quickly to find Caleix but when I asked his P.A she said that Caleix didn't came to the company.

I started worrying and tried to call him but he didn't pick up the phone.I decided to go home maybe he is there but when I finally step inside to my house there is no one.I call him again but he didn't pick it up.

I decided to take a bath cause when I leave the resort I didn't take a bath.After taking time in the shower,I quickly change my clothes and put some make up.I decided to attend a meeting today cause Caleix is not there to attend.I grab my bag and keys to start driving towards my company.

The employees greeted me but I didn't give them a reply.I am in a bad mood.Why would Caleix leave me at the resort and said that he has an important thing to do in the company.Why would he lie to me? I don't get him.I need his explaination right now.

The meeting just ended but no Caleix showed up.I felt nervous.Something is wrong,but I just think that he has a family problem.Until dawn came he didn't showed up.I decided to go home and didn't think of eating dinner.

Mikakeale called me but I ignored her.I turned off my phone and just sit beside our bed.I waited until it is midnight but Caleix didn't showed up.I started crying thinking where could Caleix be.Who is with him.I think I am paranoid.When I hear some sound of cars ,I immediately check it through the window to check if Caleix has arrive but no Caleix came home from that night.I cried to let my stress out until I fell asleep just leaning to the our bedside.

__________________________________
(A/N): Sorry for my bad English and for wrong speeling.Hope you still enjoy my story and dont forget to correct me about my mistakes.

Enjoy reading...

Keep safe everyone.

-PangPang-
©️All Right Reserved.