Chapter Nine:Party💜

Letisha's POV

I wake up in a white room and just by looking at it.I am in a hospital.I scan the room and found out Caleix and Mikakeale is busy talking.Neiro suddenly came with a plastic in his hand.

"Lesh I am so happy for you finally."Mikakeale came closer and happily smiled at me.

"Why are you here?"I asked when I saw Caleix.

"Can we talk?"Caleix asked to Mikakeale.

"Sure take your time.Love come here"Mikakeale said and also called Neiro to go with her outside. Caleix and I are left inside the room.

"Wife can we talk about what happen earlier?"Caleix asked and I turn my gaze to another direction.

"Talk now"I said still not looking at him

"I am sorry for what happen it is my mistake but can you give me one change for our baby?"Caleix said that make me confused.

"What did you just said?"I asked confusely.

"Wife you are pregnant"Caleix declared with a smile on his face.

"I don't believe you"I said in disbelief.

"The doctor said it earlier that you fainted because your pregnant"Caleix said to confirm.

"Oh my god.I cannot believe it.Am I gonna be a mother?"I asked happily while still in shock.

"Yes wife.I am so happy that finally we could have a child"he said happily.I didn't answer.

"I am so sorry wife.Because I am so stupid to let my guard down.I trusted my bestfriend but she just ruin us.I will not let her to enter our lives anymore.Never"Caleix said.I face him with a cold look.

"Just don't promise something you cannot do"I said coldly and touch my tummy.

"I am sorry wife"he said getting closer to me.

I happily touch my tummy and face Caleix with a smile on my face.It is like I already forget about my problem today because of this good news.

Caleix POV

I am so happy today about this great gift from god and I promise that I wont make the same mistake again.I watch my wife smiling while touching her tummy.We've been waiting for this.I cannot wish for more cause I have everything.Suddenly what happen earlier cross my mind.

I need to avoid Adelaine now.Even if she is my bestfriend but she didn't respect me and my wife.I admit that I also have a mistake for trusting her.I didn't know that she can do it.I thought she is just treating me as her bestfriend that's why she is so sweet to me but she just planned to broke my family.I am so sorry for my wife and my child.Letisha is been stressed because of work but here I am cheating at her.

I smiled at Letisha when she look at my direction.I told her that we need to sleep and she quickly fall asleep.I cover her a blanket and kiss her forehead.

I lay down on the sofa and I also fall asleep.

Third person's POV

Letisha and Caleix are back together happily.They are more focus to their baby.Letisha let Caleix manage the company.They live again like they used to be.Caleix keep ignoring Adelaine when it is so annoying.Adelaine is very disperate to get Caleix.

She always called Caleix but Caleix didn't answer it and change his number.Letisha is just at home taking a rest but she also work but just at home.Tney both tell it to their parents and their parents where very happy that they were having a child that they wish too for a long time.

Caleix will go home early so that he can eat dinner with his wife.Letisha is very excited even Caleix about the gender of the baby and one day when they go to the hospital to have a ultrasound.Finally they got the real gender of their child.It is a baby boy.Caleix can't contain himself cause he wanted a baby boy and now here it is.

They were excited that they even buy clothes and some stuff like crib and toys.They also renovate the other room fir their baby.Letisha was very busy decorating their baby's room.

Mikakeale and Neiro had their first baby born and It was a baby girl.Caleix and Letisha were invited to the christianing of their child.Letisha is also excited to attend the party that Mikakeale made for their baby.

Many guess attended the party as usual of being a business woman.Many children also cause It is more focus on children's party.

Their friends also attended to the party and congratulated us for having a baby.They also congratulate Mikakeale and Neiro for their new born baby.

They were very happy at the party cause they were all complete with their friends who also has a family and don't have enough time to spend together so when they are complete the circle of friends they build are happy together.

Letisha's POV

It is now afternoon when some of the guest decided to go home and the only left are our friends from the past.We chatted like no tommorow cause It is like a reunion for us.We haven't meet for how many months for being busy.

Mikakeale prepared for our dinner so we can stay a little bit longer.Until we didn't realize the time and I need to go home.I need to rest because I am carrying our child.

""Hubby I need to go home now and take rest"I whispered to Caleix who is busy listening to our friend who is talking.

"Yeah I will tell Mikakeale and others that we must go home."Caleix replied but I stop him.

"No you stay here and enjoy with your friends.I will go home first and you just follow"I said to him

"Are you sure your okay with that?"He asked.

"Yeah sure I'll just asked our driver to pick me up"I replied.

"Okay be careful wife.I'll just follow you after"he agree ,Caleix and I stand up.I say goodbye to the others and also Mikakeale.

"Bye hubby love you"I said goodbye and wave my hand.

"Bye Love you too"he also wave at me.

__________________________________
(A/N): Sorry for my bad English and for wrong speeling.Hope you still enjoy my story and dont forget to correct me about my mistakes.

Enjoy reading...

Keep safe everyone.

-PangPang-
©️All Right Reserved.