Chapter Six:Wore💜

Letisha's POV

Days passed Caleix and I are now okay.We came back from the usual us.Still I could not give my time.These past few days we haven't meet because of being busy we just see each other when we came back home.Suddenly my P.A came to my office and she announce that I will be going to another country these week for our campaign.

I told her to organize it and I quickly call Mikakeale.I told Mikakeale about the campaign and she know that she would be incharge of the company when I am not around.I know she is 2 months pregnant so I decided to tell Caleix to help Mikakeale on managing the company.

"Wife"Caleix said when I answered his call.

"Yes"I answered.

"Are you done.I am outside the building I will drive you home"he said and I quickly check the time.

"Right I am almost done just wait for me there"I said .

"Okay I'll wait for you bye love you"he said that make me smile.

"Goodbye I love you too"I replied.

I immediately arrange my things and fix myself before stepping out from my office.When I got out from the company there I saw the car of Caleix waiting for me.When I finally reach the car Caleix came out and kiss me in my cheecks.I also kiss him and he open the door for me.When we both inside Caleix started the engine and start driving to our house.

"Ahmm Caleix are you busy these week?"I shyly asked.

"No?why?"he confusely ask while concentrating on driving.

"Can you help Mikakeale on managing the company?"I completely said.

"Yeah sure.Why?"he said smiling.

"Cause I am going to the another country for our campaign and I let Mikakeale take incharge for the company.I just realized that she is pregnant"I explained.

"Yeah I am very willing to help her and also for my wife."he said that make me happy.

"Thank you I am so thankful that you are my husband"I happily said.

"Yeah and you need to give me a child as a reward."he jokingly replied.

"We will just go there but for now we need work for those who needs us"I said in a calm way.

"Yeah"he replied.

After our conversation we finally arive home.I feel tired and I just want to get some rest but I cannot do all those things cause I will still pack my clothes for our flight tommorow.

When I am packing Caleix was just watching at me.

"I will be lonely here without you"he said out os nowhere.

"Then I will call you so that you will not be bored."I said to make him feel better

"Promise?"he asked hoping something.

"Yes if I have time"I answered.

"Okay"he said.

"Now sleep first cause I have many things to do"I said to him cause his been waiting for me to finish packing.

"Okay ,don't stay up to long and take some rest after you finish doing some stuff"he said before laying to bed.

"Yeah goodnight"I said and he smile.

"Goodnight wife"he replied and started closing his eyes.

I quietly pack my things and it is about midnight when I finish packing.I felt tired so I easily fell asleep.