Chapter Twenty-two:Together💜

Letisha's POV

Days passed after what happen in the resort , Caleix and I started to do our plan.We both keep on ignoring each other when the others our around.

We still on act since I am struggling to find evidences,It isn't enough to win the case, thankfully Caleix cooperate with me.I feel bad for not telling it to Mikakeale but maybe it is for her own good.

Caleix just visited me two days a week since then,I also became busy this days so I cannot meet him whenever he visited me.I am so busy finding evidences so he just understand me.

"Lesh?why are you spacing out?"Mikakeale suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Sorry,I am just thinking something"I replied.

"Did you think about the annulment?"she asked.

"Ahmm no nothing"I answered.

"Lesh,please don't lie to me"she said sitting in front of me.

"Yeah it is not.It is just I am thinking something not related to that annulment and beside I am very willing to sign the annulment papers"I answered to make her stop from asking.

"Pero Lesh ,ang laki ng pinagsamahan niyo ni Caleix.You are very perfect for each other and you just end your relationship without even talking."she continued.

"Hindi ko kailangan na kausapin pa siya.Kung gusto niyang maghiwalay kami edi hiwalay.Madali akong kausap Mik alam mo yan.Maybe he is tired of waiting for me and remember I am the reason why our son died."I answered directly without looking at her.

"No it is not your fault.You know what? You are both childish and we don't understand the both of you."Mikakeale said and give up on asking.

"Then don't cause I am also tired of this kind of topic."I answered and she quickly stand up and step out to my office.

Sorry Mik if I could not said the truth.Just wait for the time We will both tell you everything.

I was left alone in my office so I just continue what I am doing before Mikakeale came.I feel sorry for her cause I can't tell her everything and make her worry for us.

I keep in touch of my work and when I was about to finish it.I texted Caleix that I will be meeting him after work at the secret hide out.

Mikakeale's POV

I got pissed out to Letisha that she easily give up their marriage.They will easily trash their marriage.Marriage was very meaningful and very important for us Letisha but why is she acting like that.I didn't expect that she would literally change herself.

She became cold now a days,she talk like she is not interested on talking to everyone.She become quiet ,she actually change.I just go back to my office to let myself calm instead of thinking about what happened earlier ,I focused on my work.

Caleix's POV

I was sitting infront of Adelaine when Letisha texted me.I didn't read it since Adelaine was asking me who just texted.I ignored her questions and instead change our topic.For the days I spend my time for her ,I feel like I also cheated.I am disgusted to her doing sweet talk to me.I easily got irritated to her but I need to be patient to get the evidence that we need.

We finished our meals so after I immediately go away from Adelaine.I made sure that no one is following me.I arrive at the secret hide out were Letisha and I used to date before.If you are thinking that this secret hide out is some kind of like a storage room but actually it is a simple modern house that one of my trusted friend design it.

I waited for Letisha to arrive so while she is not here yet,I just go around the house where I also came to the garden of the hide out.There wete many flowers and it is well planted.I bet Letisha hide some gardeners that can maintain the beautiful garden of flowers.

I was roaming around when someone from behind talk ,so I quickly turn to were Letisha is and there I saw her standing behind me while smiling widely at me.I run to her to hug her.We lasted our hug for a minute then I kissed her forehead.

"How are you wife?"I asked.

"I am okay,so how was your e
Investigation?"Letisha also asked.

"Still I could not find clues but I'll work hard for it"I honestly answered.

"Its okay cause everyday passed I also get clues and evidences but we need to discuss now so let's go inside."Letisha said and we both head inside the house.It is still the same from the past.It is clean like there is someone living in here.I would agree to Letisha if we tried to live here,the both of us.We would live peacefully here but sadly we have buisness where many people need us.We can't run to the reality and we cannot live to our own fantasy.

____________________________________
(A/N): Sorry for my bad English and for wrong speeling.Hope you still enjoy my story and dont forget to correct me about my mistakes.

Enjoy reading...

Keep safe everyone.

-PangPang-
©️All Right Reserve