Chapter Thirteen:Wasted💜

Third person's POV

Still Caleix is in pain for what happened for a week ago.He is still crying a lot.He even go to bars that he usually doesn't do.He keep drinking and make a fight.

No one can talk to him and he is like someone is walking that has no soul.He is like a ghost to everyone.No one can joke around if he is around.Mikakeale cannot leave the company to Caleix cause he is still not okay.

Caleix also lock himself inside his room and just cried all day because of so much pain he gone to.

The day came where Mikakeale's day came to have his first born baby boy.It is also the first time that Caleix smiled when he see Mikakeale and Neiro's child.He excitedly carries the baby to his arms like he is a a father but he suddenly tears up so Neiro decided to comfort him.

While Caleix is in his room suddenly someone knock on their door.Caleix's mother immediately open the door and there Caleix long time bestfriend Adelaine came.Adelaine and Caleix mom about their Caleix and Adelaine's childhood.

When Caleix wake up,he heard someone downstairs talking and laughing.He hear a voice of a girl so he immediately run downstairs but when he finally saw the girls face he turn his way and go back to his room.

Before he could step inside his room, his mother quickly called him.He had no choice but to follow him.He face Adelaine with a cold stare.

Adelaine tried to make Caleix happy but she failed to make it.Caleix mother asked some favor to his bestfriend Adelaine.She would like to help her son on moving on from all those pain he gone through.

Adelaine also agreed since she also love Caleix long time ago.She would like to be an instrument for Caleix to move on.

Days passed Caleix mother go home to their own house and Adelaine made her first move to make Caleix fall inlove with her.

Mikakeale return to the company where Letisha's own company before.Mikakeale is also shock seeing Caleix like he's feeling okay as days passed.

Caleix can laugh but not the usual laugh he always does when he's with Letisha.He can now go along with his friends and with Adelaine on his side.They were always together.Caleix started to party with other girls and Adelaine didn't know about it.

It was like Caleix use Adelaine just to forget the pain,but deep inside of his,he is still waiting for Letisha to came back.When it crosses to his mind he suddenly gets sad.

He go out with other girls to forget the pain from his past.Mikakeale and Neiro was worried of how Caleix end up.He became a womanizer.

Mikakeale can't stop Caleix cause he just ignore Mikakeale's words.He even  stop on managing and helping Mikakeale to the company.He is just using his money on partying and drinking.

Caleix friends tried to scold him but Caleix shut them up and ignore them,so they stop on scolding him.
They just let Caleix do what he wants to do since he is big enough to handle himself.

Thats was just Caleix routine as days,weeks,months and even years passed.

He became cold and even his mother cannot talk to him in a serious way cause Caleix always talk back to her.

Adelaine is still on his side even Caleix didn't treat her the way Caleix treat Letisha his wife.

Adelaine acts as if she is Caleix girlfriend but she was like a girl that Caleix use every night.

Neiro didn't talk to Caleix anymore cause Caleix treat any of his friends as a nobody.He like to be alone all the time.He feels like being alone is what he wants.He still cries when he remembered everything.

He is still hoping for Letisha to came back as years passed.He cried every night thinking of his wife.Thinking were Letisha at or is she alive.Thats what he is thinking for a very long time.

__________________________________
(A/N): Sorry for my bad English and for wrong speeling.Hope you still enjoy my story and dont forget to correct me about my mistakes.

Enjoy reading...

Keep safe everyone.

-PangPang-
©️All Right Reserved.