Chapter Twenty: Truth💜

Caleix's POV

I am still hugging her and she is still crying.I am so mad at myself for losing my control.I was like the guy who is about to raped her.I almost force her to make love at me.I am so stupid.

I keep on saying sorry to her but she didn't say any single word.I hug her until she stop sobbing.

"I didn't meant to hurt you.I just lost my control and I am so worried about you"I said trying to mke her feel better.

"Its okay,Its my fault"Letisha answered while facing at me.

"No ,It is my fault.I didn't respect you ."I said holding her cheecks

"It is my fault that I neglect the fact that I hang out and go with a guy I didn't know."she said while still sobbing.

"No I understand that you are just drunk maybe because you see me and Adelaine kissing infront pf you back then"I said while wiping her cheecks that is full of tears.

"This is not the first time I encounter this kind of Accident.I also encounter this at my past.That time no one could save from that guy.Now I am thankful that there is someone who save me.At that time it is very hard"Letisha said that make me guilty and worried.I got mad when she told me everything.I think I am so useless.

"I am so sorry"I apologises.

"It is also my decision to stay and choose to leave you,so I could not blame anyone since it is my fault"she said and all I could do is hug her since I know that she gone through a lot

"Can I asked why you choose to leave me and didn't even contacted me?"I asked.

"Cause when I think about everything here ,the pain suddenly came back and all I can do is lock myself inside a room then cry all day."she honestly said.

"I am so sorry wife if I could make you feel better.I am so sorry if I am a useless husband.I am so sorry if I just think of myself and didn't think first if what would you feel.I am so sorry wife cause I lost our child.I am sorry if I am not there to take care of you.I am very sorry for everything"I emotionally said.I keep on apologize but this is not enough for me honestly.

"Shhhh stop I know that it is not your fault.You are also a victim.I know that you overcame into pain also so stop blaming yourself,cause the only mistake you did is trusting one friend"Letisha said while wiping my tears.

"Why?what?I don't understand"I asked confusely.

"Cause you are more focus on hoping that I would come back so that you forget that our son died not into accident but it is a crime."she said calmly.She stop sobbing but stared straightly to my eyes.

"How?"I asked still don't get it.

"Cause before I could close my eyes that time the car bump into another car,there is someone, a girl holding a gun then she shot me without hesitation."Letisha said remembering the past.

"Did you the face of that girl?"I asked her waiting for her to say that person.

"Yes!I clearly see"she quickly said.

"Then who?"I asked wanting to know who that is.

"She is way close to us,so I am trying to find an evidences that can prove the crime she make.She didn't know that I clearly see her cause I pretended at that time that I am in a verge of dying"Letisha continued.

"Can you tell me who she is?"I asked.

"But promise me that you will keep your mouth shot until I finish giving justice to our son's death."she still hang in there but I want to be patient.

"Yes I promise wife and I will help you finding justice"I promised.

"Adelaine your own bestfriend"She announced that make me stop.I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"But she is very innocent"I exclaimed.

"Yes you think that she is but she is not.She didn't hesitate to shot me and she laugh after I got shot on my tummy"she said that make me feel guilty for believing on my own bestfriend.

"She just use me and she's lying on me.I cannot believe her.All I thought that she is my real bestfriend who is always there whenever I need someone to lean on but she betrayed me.I want to put her on prison now"I angrily said.

"Not yet,We still luck evidences,we might lose the case if ever.I just want your cooperation in this one.You will continue on being with her and also find evidences.I will also continue to stay cold to you.We must act like we are about to end our relationship until we get all that we want"Letisha explained.

"But wife isn't it to risky?"I asked with concern.

"No it isn't,just trust me on this"she said that make me stop from worrying.

____________________________________
(A/N): Sorry for my bad English and for wrong speeling.Hope you still enjoy my story and dont forget to correct me about my mistakes.

Enjoy reading...

Keep safe everyone.

-PangPang-
©️All Right Reserve