Chapter Eleven:Funeral💜

Third person's POV

Letisha is still in coma while Caleix decided to go home and go to his son's funeral.He is still crying watching his son's body inside a coffin laying dead.

Many who also came to give their condolences.Letisha's father is also there even his brother who is very busy.Today is the last day of the funeral and were many of their business partner and also all the employees who came.

They gather at the hall when the announcer started to talk infront the stage.They make a small stage to where the coffin is.They started singing sad song.The hall is full of loud cry when Caleix talk about his wife who is very excited of having a baby but they cannot  watch their son growing up.

Mikakeale also shared how Letisha how Letisha prepared when she knew that she will be having a baby.She also tell everyone in the funeral that Letisha will be a good mother for their baby but now that her baby died,Letisha also loss hope on being a good mother.

The next day which is the burial of Caleix and Letisha's child.Many of their Friends and relatives who also attended the burial.They all cried and share same feeling but one person is happy seeing the others crying.She is happy that finally she can remove the border to Caleix family.

She is happier seeing Caleix in horible situation.She is like a demon smiling behind all of them.She can't go near were the others are but she just watch from far away.

She couldn't help but to be happy.Until she decided to drive and go away from the burial.

After the burial Caleix and his relative immediately go home.

Caliex's POV

After the burial I decided to drive at the hospital and just wait Letisha to wake up.When I got there I saw Letisha's father and his brother.I quickly bow to them.Letisha's brother tap my back.

"Letisha would be very sad if she knows about this"Letisha's father said sadly.

"Yeah and it is sad that she cannot even attend to her son's funeral and even burial."Mikakeale replied.

"I hope she wake up as soon as possible"Neiro said while holding his wife's hand.

"I hope so"I said still looking at Letisha.

"By the way I came to the police station yesterday and they told me about the crime."Letisha's brother said.I turn my head to him to confirm what he just said.

"What do you mean?"I confusely asked.

"They said that it is not just a accident but it is a crime"he declared.

"How?"I said in disbelief.q

"They thought it is a car accident but when they see the body of Letisha and found out a gun shot to her stomach to where the baby is"he exclaimed and it make me angry.

"Then who do this to my son and wife?"I asked angrily.

"The police didn't find it yet but they said that they will find any evidences to give justice to your son"he said in a low tone.

"I will kill that culprit if I find out who that culprit is.I will make that bastard suffer"I said angrily and my eyes started to water.

"Don't worry we will also help in finding evidences"Letisha's father said in a calm way.

"Stay calm the police is now investigating."Neiro said while tapping my back.I am still angry of what I just discovered.

We stayed quiet until the doctor came to the room.

"Letisha's still in coma and I am very sorry cause I don't know when she could recover,we just need to pray tha she will recover sooner.She will also undergo and experience amnesia"The doctor announced.

"Would she be okay if that time came?"I asked.

"We cannot say but we just need to keep hoping for her fast recovery"the doctor replied.

"Okay Doc Thank you"Letisha's father said.

"Your Welcome sir.I need to go now"she said and step out from the room.

After that Letisha's father said that he will just watched Letisha's and advice me to go home and take rest.After some moment I decided to go home and take rest.Letisha's and his brother insisted that they will watched Letisha instead of me.

I arrive home safely and I saw my parents inside our living room talking with Adelaine.I just pass them and immediately go upstairs.I quickly go inside the bathroom to take a bath.

After showering I lay down to my bed and started crying again.I keep crying until I fell asleep.

__________________________________
(A/N): Sorry for my bad English and for wrong speeling.Hope you still enjoy my story and dont forget to correct me about my mistakes.

Enjoy reading...

Keep safe everyone.

-PangPang-
©️All Right Reserved.