Chapter Twenty-three: Discussion💜

Letisha's POV

"Why would she do all this?"Caleix asked confusely.

"Cause she wants you and the only thing that made you break up with me is killing me and our son."I answered looking at him.

"I will not forgive her"Caleix said angrily.

"The evidence I get about Thea"I said shortly without breaking our eye contact.

"Thea?How is she related to this?"Caleix asked.

"She is also Adelaine's bestfriend that became Dexter's girlfriend.She is also there when Adelaine shot me."I stated.Caleix put his hands to his mouth and thinking something.

"So that's why she quickly go home and even Dexter can't understand Thea that time cause she feel nervous and wanted to go home so Dexter told us that they were about to go home but Thea insisted that Dexter should remain there with us.Even if she is Dexter's girlfriend I would not forgive her."Caleix said that make me smile.Now I got another puzzle that connect to my story.

"I got an cctv footage to that place.The owner of the video was afraid to gave it to us but when I told him that I really needed it cause my son died without justice so he immediately give it to me."I said and get the USB from my bag.

"Can I see"Caleix said and I just nod then plug the USB to my laptop.We watch the video then it is clearly seen on that video where Adelaine get out from a car which is Thea's car.She immediately go to my direction and point the gun towards me then there I saw her laughing while going back to Thea's car.

"So it is really Adelaine.How dare she do that to you and our son"Caleix said angrily while his face turning red.I hold his hand to calm him and continue on our discussion.

"I think all this evidences are enough for us to win the case so the next thing we need to do is waited for the right time to exposed them."I announced.

"When?"Caleix asked.

"On Adelaine's Birthday"I answered shortly and with a little smirk form on my lips.

"So what's the plan?"Caleix asked while looking at me.

I told him about the plan I make.He agreed with me but we need to check all the details on how can we execute our plan.We want to study on doing it to make it a successful plan.I also told him that there is someone who can help us with it so we don't have to worry about it.

I know Caleix was worrying about me but honestly I know that I could handle a situation like this unlike before.I want this to be very successful cause we are talking about giving justice to my son's death.

We continue discussing things then time came that we need to eat ,I immediately cook for us so we could eat dinner.Caleix just help me with the ingredients I need.We finish for an hours of preparing food.When its time to eat both of us eat our food with full of appetite.We talk of some staff that make us more happy.

I couldn't help but smile of the thoughts that we are now getting along after those time that we are away from each other.

We just spent our time after eating our meal by drinking wine.Still we are both happy of our topic then It is about midnight so we both need to separate and go home to different houses.I say goodbye to Caleix before going home.

We parted our ways cause we are not in the same path.Caleix turn to his direction while me I follow but towards the direction of my condo where I leave now.

Caleix's POV

My day was a greatest day to me cause we spent so much time together.This is the first time we spent much time and talking funny staff.

I got sad when we both need to separate our ways so we could both go home.I just drive home quietly until I arrive home.

When I get inside the house, Adelaine suddenly came to me and she was about to kiss my cheecks but I just stop her from getting close to me.

"Where did you go?"Adelaine asked while putting her both hands to her waist.

"Its none of your business"I answered coldly.

"It is my business cause you are my business"Adelaine said angrily.

"When and how did I became your business,cause for once I didn't tell you to make me as your business?"I asked not looking at her.

"Caleix what happen to you?"she asked confusely.

"No,I am just tired"I answered.

"Then tell me first where did you go after you drive me home?"she asked madly.I stop from stepping to the stairs and turn to her.

"Stop it will you? You don't have the rights to know since you are not my wife"I said annoyingly.After that I immediately got up to my room the rest.
_________________________________________
(A/N): Sorry for my bad English and for wrong speeling.Hope you still enjoy my story and dont forget to correct me about my mistakes.

Enjoy reading...

Keep safe everyone.

-PangPang-
©️All Right Reserve