Chapter Twelve: Separated💜

Third person's POV

Caleix wake up when his phone suddenly rang.He immediately answer it.Mikakeale spoke from the other line.

"Caleix are you with Letisha right now?" Mikakeale asked while in the phone.

"No I am at home why?" Caleix confusely stated

"She is not here in the hospital.The nurses said that she is been transferred" Mikakeale said in panick.Caleix immediately stand up from bed.

"Are you sure?Cause I didn't know that she is been transferred"he said worriedly

"So your not with her?Can you call his brother?"Mikakeale asked.

"Yeah I'll call them"Caleix said to make them stop worrying.

"Okay maybe Letisha's father decided to transfer Letisha to a private hospital"Mikakeale also said to convince them that they maybe mistakenly thought of something.

"Maybe I'll try to reach them and ask"Caleix said.

"Okay just call me later"Mikakeale said and ended the call.

Caleix quickly call Letisha's brother but he couldn't reach them.He tried to call again but still no response yet.Caleix started to worry and he couldn't just sit at his bed and waited the call to be answered.He stood up and decided to have a quick change.

He drive his way to Mikakeale's place and they began to talk.Mikakeale also started to worry when she also cannot reach Letisha's family.

They all tried to call still like before no one would answer.Caleix decided to go the hospital where Letisha was admitted.He ask the nurses and even the doctor that handled Letisha but he couldn't find an answer to his questions.

Mikakeale also tried to reach Letisha's neice in the Philippines but her neice just stated that Letisha's father and her brother didn't go home.

Caleix didn't pass every single time on finding Letisha but sadly as time goes by he loss hope to find her.

They gone to every hospital in seoul korea but no one even name Letisha in patient's list.

They ask their friends help but when It now time for a night the others decided to stop looking for where Letisha at.

The only person that didn't stop on finding is Caleix.He even go to where Letisha's favorite places but still no Letisha showed up.

He found himself infront of his Son's grave.He sat there to ease his pain.He talk to himself alone.He ask many questions he just wanted to ask.

Why all his love ones left him alone.He asked even no one could answer his question.He cried infront of his son's grave and lay down to the grass.Until the rain fall and he just sit there crying.

He just endure the coldness and just lay down there like he is so used to this situation.He cried until he fall asleep.

Morning came ,Caleix wake up with a very high fever.He open his eyes and scan the room.He immediately run downstairs and thought that he is just dreaming bad things but when he go downstairs ,he saw his mom cooking at the kitchen.

He greeted his mom with a kiss on her cheecks.He asked his mom about Letisha but his mom could not answer his question.

He cried again to the fact that he is not even dreaming.Caleix insisted that he might be just dreaming and he wants to be woke up but his mother stop him from what he said.

Caleix just sit down to the floor and cried to his knees.When his mother asked him to eat breakfast but he keep on declining and said that he will just eat if he see his wife.

Caleix go back to his room and stayed their all day.He is just crying while watching to his wife and son's picture.He didn't know what just happen to Letisha aand it just suddenly gone.

He didn't eat even his bestfriend Neiro asked him to buhe didn't listen.

His mother also cried watching Caleix situation.She came up to a plan where it is the most stupid plan she do ever in their life.She just bring her son to a dangerous love.

__________________________________
(A/N): Sorry for my bad English and for wrong speeling.Hope you still enjoy my story and dont forget to correct me about my mistakes.

Enjoy reading...

Keep safe everyone.

-PangPang-
©️All Right Reserved.