Chapter Fourteen:Coming back💜

Mikakeale's POV

Happy ako ngayon dahil sa araw na to gaganapin yung Anniversary ng kompanya na pinaghirapan ni Letisha.Kung na saan man siya ngayon alam kong magiging masaya siya dahil na itinaguyod ko ng maayos yung kompanya niya.

We prepared everything for this party.Even Caleix will also attend to the party.Neiro pleased him to attend this Anniversary since it is the 20th Anniversary of the company.

I check myself if I am done cause Neiro was waiting at me outside.I wear a white dress since it was the theme of the party.

When I got downstairs,Neiro smiled at me widely I also smiled at him.I said goodbye to my parents and my baby who will not attend since it is a night party.

We finally drove towards the company.I take a deep breath before we enter the hall.Many guess greeted us and we also greeted back with a smile on our faces.

The emcee started the program in smooth way.Many of our guess are idols.There also some who are celebreties.

The emcee talk about the history of company of where it really started.When its time to share my speech I quickly go up to the stage.

"It was an honor standing here infront of you all, Good evening ladies and Gents.For passed years I feel about the pressure of managing the company alone without the real owner of it.But instead minding the stress and those pressure of buisness I just keep thinking that my bestfriend would be very happy if I make this buisness work even without her help.She would be very happy to know about it.I know that Letisha will come back soon.I am still hoping for her to comeback even if no one knows where she is.We both manage this company since we were teenage girl who run from home.I am very thankful to her cause without her I am still living in that hell.For all the guest who came and celebrated with us for this special event,Thank you for coming and Please enjoy"I said infront of everyone.I keep smiling and turn my gaze to my friends table.They are also smiling at me.Until I stop giving my speeches.

"Oh right thank you for your wonderful speech Mrs.Mikakeale Park.Okay lets move on to our next...Mrs.Letisha?"The emcee continue but she stopped when she see someone coming from the entrance.

"Oh my god she's back"someone said from the crowd.

I immediately turn my gaze to the entrance and their I saw Letisha walking toward the stage.She didn't look at us but instead she smiled widely to the emcee.She quickly got tp the stage.The emcee came back from her senses.

I turn my head to look at Caleix direction and I saw his face became enlightend.

I face Letisha's direction again and I can say that she changed
She became more confident.Just by seeing her,the way she dressed now.She wore a black dress that is very open at the back.She looks stunning.

She smiled to everyone before she speak.

"It is good to see you all once again.I am very sorry for thoae years I am not there to manage this company but I will promise that I return this time for good.For those years I am not around I've been in my worse.I came back knowing that I became stronger this time and I would not let anybody destroy me again.Never!.So everyone thank you for being part of this event.Thank you"Letisha said that made everyone proud of.She go down from the stage and head to our table.We were all stiffed and couldn't moved from our sit.She smiled at me and kiss my cheeks.

"Are you gonna sit there and not greet me?"Letisha said infront of me.

"Oh no.I mean welcome back Lesh"I said shuttering.

"I am so sorry for my loss"Letisha said while hugging me.

"Its okay,how are you now?"I asked.

"I am good.I fully recovered from that accident and I am now okay"she replied.

"Sit down now beside me"I said.

"Thanks"Letisha said before sitting.

Our friends on the table feels akward and couldn't speak a word.The akwardness broke when Neiro fake a cough.

"You will not greet me?Huh?"Neiro ask arrugantly.

"Oh sorry ahhaha same Neiro from the pass."Letisha exclaimed.

"Yeah your just the one that change"Neiro replied.Everyone look at him and he just smiled like nothing happen.We waited for Letisha to react.

"Right.I am not the same old Letisha that will let anybody ruined my life"Letisha said while smiling.

"May I ask?"Khae asked while everyone look at her.

"Hmmm"Letisha answered.

"Ahmm why did you leave without saying goodbye?"Khae asked.

"Actually my father transfer me to another hospital and he also want me to move on from my son's death when I woke up"Letisha said without looking at us but looking at the glass of wine she is holding.

"Why would you go far away just to move on?"Khae asked once again.

"Cause my father wants me to get rid of things that keep me from moving on"Letisha exclaimed.

"Ah so thats why"Khae said while nodding.

Silence was all over our table.They all kept quiet.Some of the guest keep glancing to our table.

The emcee stop talking infront and all we can hear is the music played by our staff.Many guest started to dance in the center.Neiro came to me asked me to dance.We happily dance like we are just the one who dances.

The was full of many happy thoughts first is Letisha's arrival and also the main event which is the 20th anniversary of the company.

__________________________________
(A/N): Sorry for my bad English and for wrong speeling.Hope you still enjoy my story and dont forget to correct me about my mistakes.

Enjoy reading...

Keep safe everyone.

-PangPang-
©️All Right Reserved.