|| 04 || ksimon • movie night

|| ships; ksimon (jj x simon)
wroetobehz (harry x ethan)

|| warnings; light smut

|| words; 0.6k

- {} -

Simon

At first, it's an innocent touch.

Just JJ leaning his head against my shoulder, and wrapping his arm around my waist. I thought nothing of it, not even looking at him, keeping my eyes fixed on the screen in front of us all.

But after a while, he shifts, so that his breath tickles the base of my neck, and starts pressing light kisses to my skin. I can't help but shiver at the sensation. He moves up slowly, occasionally grazing my sensitive flesh with his teeth. He then trails his lips along my jaw, and finally reaches my mouth, cupping my jaw and turning my head to face him.

"JJ, the others are right there," I mumble against his lips. We're so close right now, and I want this more than anything.

"I don't care," JJ responds, kissing me briefly. "I'm not gonna try anything too inappropriate. I just want to kiss you." He looks at me intensely, and I can tell he's not lying. I guess I'll allow it.

I place my hand gently on the side of his neck, and lean in to meet his lips. He kisses me slowly, almost carefully, alternating between long, smooth kisses, and short ones where we catch our breath between them. Either way, they make my breath stick in my throat. But that's just because it's JJ. He always has that effect on me.

Trying not to disturb anyone with the movement, I shift myself without breaking the kiss so the I'm straddling JJ's lap, our chests pressed together. He tilts his head, deepening the kiss as we work against each other. His hands settle on my waist, slipping casually underneath the hem of my shirt.

The feeling of his hands on my skin is amazing. He's so strong, and assertive, but in a way that makes me feel safe. I know he would never purposefully hurt me. His huge palms ghost along my skin, in quite a different manner to how we usually go about this. He's usually all for grabbing onto me, and holding me tightly. But now, he barely touches me. It's almost teasing, and really turns me on.

We continue the slow, steamy make out, tongues tangled, the taste of him on my lips, my arms tightly around his neck to keep him in place. But I already know he's not going anywhere.

"Mm, baby," he half moans against my lips, as I start moving my body slowly against him, rolling my hips down onto his, and creating delicious friction. He reconnects our lips with haste, not wasting a second as he slips his tongue into my mouth again.

It's a strangely beautiful moment. Unexpectedly so. Being so close together in the dimly lit room, the hum and flicker of the TV in the background, along with hearing both of our heavy breathing when we pull away for an instant. Feeling his hands on my skin, his lips on mine. Tasting him, while his scent fills my senses.

"Jesus fucking Christ guys!" Vikk says suddenly. I pull away from JJ, and as expected, Vikk is looking towards us.

"What?" Pants JJ. Vikk rolls his eyes.

"Can you not do that here? It's obscene," he says.

"Oh shut up. We're not the only ones," I say, gesturing towards Harry and Ethan, who are in a similar state to JJ and I. Roughly making out, Harry in Ethan's lap, and hands roaming all over each other.

"Harry!" Vikk says exasperatedly.

"What mate?" Harry says breathlessly upon pulling away, turning towards Vikk. His hair is ruffled, his lips are bright red, swollen, and his pupils are blown wide.

"I'm telling those two to stop, so get your horny ass off Ethan," Vikk tells him sternly. Harry pouts.

"You're no fun."

- {} -

a.n: ahhhh, i dunno guys. i thought it was kinda cute.
also just really wanted to write a slow, kinda sensual make out, don't ask me why lol

~ Oscar