Naya

i felt like i needed to get this all out now, i was going to wait until they book was finished but i don't know when that'll be. you don't have to read this if you don't want to. you can always skip it and wait for the next chapter of this story :)

Naya,

you helped me so much with my sexuality and personal image, i struggle with my sexuality for so long because i didn't want to believe that i was Lesbian because that meant i was different and i spent so long trying to fit in this little box that everyone else was in.. that society wanted me in, but then i saw you. you as Santana opened my eyes of what could be my life! it showed me that even through the hate, the fetishising of the lesbian sexuality and everything else that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for everyone.

Young me was mesmerised by you and Heather because you always looked so happy.

i got your book, read it and never stopped, i haven't been able to pick it up in a while though because every time i do your smiling face is looking up at me.

i read about all of the problems you encountered at such a young age when you were still learning about the harsh world.

i struggled with an eating disorder for a big chunk of my life and seeing that you went through the same thing and overcome it, made me feel so strong that i overcome it too.

i don't think i can write now much i really care about you because there just aren't enough words.. i mean come on! i wrote a fanfic about your character that you haven't played in YEARS! that's how much Santana and Brittanys storyline matters to me.

i love Naya, always have and always will

fly high, Butterfly.

we'll miss you with all we are and more.

you're Joseys hero and mine as well.

goodbye for now. 🦋❤️