Chapter 5: Drug store

(Y/n's POV)

You all made it to Macon where three years ago where your mother brother and sister died you snap out of your thoughts when Kenny said.

Kenny: This is as far as we're going.

Lee: Then it's far enough.

You all get out and you see someone on the ground and Kenny yells at the person revealing it was the Undead and you all started running and one undead surprised you and got on top of you but when it tried to bite you it missed and someone shot it it was a woman and she said.

???: Come on get inside!

You get up and everyone get inside and not one minute if getting inside there's already people fucking yelling at each other and on girl said.

???: What the fuck!? When I said those doors stay close I fucking mean it!

Y/n thoughts: Fucking bitch.

You feel a pain in your left arm and life up you sleeve a little bit and see one of the undead bit it and you say as quietly as you can.

Y/n (quietly): Oh shit.

You pull your sleeve back up and the arguing died down a little and Lee and Clem comes towards you and you think.

Y/n thoughts: I gotta tell em.

Lee speaks up and say.

Lee: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Hey Lee Clem.

Lee: What's up?

Y/n: Can you bring Kenny over I need to tell you three something.

Lee: Yeah hang tight.

Lee goes over and gets Kenny and they both come over and Kenny asks.

Kenny: Lee told me that you need to talk to us, right?

Y/n: Yeah but I need you three to keep it a secret for now can you promise me that?

Clem/Lee/Kenny: Yes/Yeah/ I promise.

Y/n: Good but don't freak out though.

You life your left sleeve showing a bite and they seem shocked and you say.

Y/n: I had to show you three cause your the only ones I trust and if or do turn when I do tell the group of if I turn ok?

Kenny: Ok but this is a major secret.

Lee: How long ago were you bit?

Y/n: 5-10 minutes ago.

You see Clem starting to get worried and you pull her into a hug and say.

Y/n: It's ok Clem.... shh it's ok.... shh.

It clam her down a bit and she just stay in the hug but you don't mind and you just decide to wait until you all can get out of the drug store.