Chapter 79: Sickness

(Molly's POV)

6 months later

After the encounter with Micah's followers you all try to find Daryl Glenn Rick and Carl as fast as you guys can and Y/n looks like he's starting to get sick which is worry you and Clem.

You all are currently heading southwest and the you hear coughing and you turn around you see Y/n coughing and Clem sees it to then Y/n unmount his horse and continue to cough eventually falling to the ground and then pass out and you and Clem rush to him and you and Clem say.

Molly & Clem: Shit!

You both drag him to cover and then he wakes up and say.

Y/n: Fuck what happened?

Clem: You starter coughing and you passed out.

Y/n: Shit.

Lee then comes out and see the situation and you check something and it's a sickness that is heard of but can't be cured and you say to him.

Molly: Y/n the sickness you have is bad.

Y/n: What is it?

Molly: You got Tuberculosis.

His Clem and Lee's eyes widen and Y/n says.

Y/n: Oh I'm screwed.

Molly: We'll try to find a cure for that somehow.

He nods and you help him up and say.

Molly: Just take it easy for now.

Y/n: My days in this hell scape are numbered. I don't know how much time I have left.

Molly: How did you get it first of all?

Y/n: I thought no no gen I was interrogating one of Micah's followers who spit blood on me. Now look at me I'm a wreck and when we find Daryl Glenn Rick and Carl we have to tell them about the sickness I have.

He then mounts back up on his horse clem mounts on her horse you get into the vehicle and Lee gets in the driver's seat of the vehicle and you all continue on your guys journey.