Chapter 100: Epilogue of Season 4

(Y/n's POV)

You get up from the bed and Clem hands you crutches and you say.

Y/n: Thanks.

Clem: Your welcome but be careful going down the stairs ok?

Y/n: Ok.

You both go down the stairs but Clem waits for you cause your on crutches and you both go to Kenny and you say to him.

Y/n: How you doing old man?

Kenny: Pretty good Delta's gone Clem told me you kept Lilly alive which I'm fine with and we found Glenn Rick Carl and Daryl so all things considered I think we'll be alright.

Y/n: Yeah but it looks like I'm not running anytime soon.

Clem: Well find you a new leg.

Y/n: Make sure it's metal.

Clem: I will cause I'll be finding it for you.

You nod and kiss her and you say.

Y/n: I need to sit down cause I don't want to tire out my leg.

Clem: I understand see you later Kenny.

Kenny: See you later and Y/n make sure you don't get bit again where you almost die.

Y/n: No promises.

He nods and sit down and you see Lee and Molly come to you and you both hug and Molly say.

Molly: I'm glad your alright you scared the fuck out of us.

Y/n: You try getting bit.

Molly: Nah I'll pass.

Y/n: I'm just happy I'm alive so thank you all even though we lost some people on the way we life to the end of the apocalypse.

Lee: Well said.

Y/n: I had three days to rest so I thought of that.

He nod and he and Molly walks away and you say to Clem.

Y/n: I'm happy you're here with me in the barn I actually though I was going to die.

Clem: We wouldn't ever let that happen.

Y/n: I know.

You both look at the sunset and you both kiss.

End of season 4

A/n: Hey so maybe today or tomorrow is the season 1 alternative ending and after that I'm going to start the new book which is from red dead redemption 2 so it also have two characters from the walking dead which is Lee and Clementine so see you guys later Andi really appreciate it if you read the red dead redemption 2 book.