Chapter 90: Delta attacks

Two weeks later

(Y/n's POV)

It's been two weeks and Lilly hasn't attacked yet, clem is all healed up and you can tell Molly has a crush on someone but your not sure who right now you on watch and Clem comes up and say.

Clem: Mind if I join you?

Y/n: I don't see why not.

She sits next to you and rest her head on your shoulder and you kiss her and say.

Y/n: I love you Clem.

Clem: I love you too Y/n.

You see her lay down on your lap and you say.

Y/n: Just sleep I look out for Lilly to show up.

She nods and falls asleep on your lap and you look through your binoculars and see a cart with horses and soldiers along with Able and Lilly and you say to Clem.

Y/n: Clem there here.

She nods and and you both go down and and Violet comes to you and say.

Violet: Finally showed up?

Y/n: Yup.

Violet: Shit.

Y/n: Don't worry we go this.

She nod and you hand Clem your iron revolver and say.

Y/n: You keep it.

Clem: Thanks.

You both get behind cover and people throw fire bottles and they enter though the gate you look over the cover to see Lilly Able and someone you never thought you see again your brother: Eric and you say.

Y/n: Holy shit.

You then see Tenn come out for more information about his sister then Carley trys to get him out of the way but then she gets stabbed in the neck them the head and you say in rage.

Y/n: You motherfucker!

You then shoot and then you all get inside the building and you see your brother and you say to Lee Molly and Clem.

Y/n: Go I can hold off my brother.

Lee: Stay safe.

Y/n: I'll try.

The run to a different side of the building and you yell to your brother.

Y/n: Hey motherfucker, up here!

He then comes up to probably captured you to be used for Delta.