Chapter 26: Y/n's cousin

A/n: So know before we start I'm going to have a character from Red Dead Redemption 2 in this story and I'm pretty sure you guys will not be able to guess it and the character is my favorite one and music from the game and I'm going to use it for a chase scene so with that out of the way let's get on with this chapter.

(Lee's POV)

You Kenny and Carley are out looking for the two people who was outside of the place you all were staying at and Carley asks.

Carley: So what happens if one of them have a family?

Kenny: Give them a warning then let them go back to there family.

Carley: Fair enough.

Then there was a gunshot next to you three and you all look around and you see the person and they are wearing  a black bandana old western clothes and a green bowler hat and you guys are not that far from you guys and when the person sees you approach them they say.

???: Oh shit!

They take off running and you say.

Lee: Let's get after that guy.

They nod and you three run after the person.

A/n: I know this doesn't really make sense here but just roll with it please

During the music

You three run after the person that nearly shot you guys and you hear them say.

???: Bloody Christ.

It was a male voice but you still wonder why did his almost shoot you guys and Kenny say.

Kenny: Who is this motherfucker!?

Lee: No idea c'mon let's keep up so we can get him.

You all are still chasing after him and you knocked him to the ground and then a voice said.

???: I wouldn't.

It was a female voice and you still pinned the male to the ground and the female voice said.

???: Unless you want a bullet to the skull I would back up.

End of music

You get off of the male and he says to the female.

???: Thank you English.

???: Can you stop calling me that?

???: Nope.

???: Really Irish you don't want to piss me off.

You see Clem and Y/n and you say.

Lee: What are you both doing here?

Clem: We had to come just in case.

Lee: Ok.

You turn back to the two people and you say.

Lee: Who are you guys?

???: Molly.

???: Sean.

Kenny: Sean what?

Sean: Sean Macguire.

You see Y/n's eye widen and he says

Y/n: Sean?

Sean: Y/n?

They both hug each other and you say.

Lee: You know each other?

Y/n & Sean: Yes because he's my cousin!

Kenny: Just when I thought this couldn't get any weirder.

Sean: So how your mom dad brother and sister?

Y/n: Mom Eric and Sadie are dead for a shootout in Macon three years ago but my dad's alive.

Sean: Where are you guys?

Y/n: A house in Savannah.

Sean: Ok let's go.

You all start to make your way back towards the house.

A/n: Hey again so I want to know if you guys guessed correctly so please let me know ok and see you later.