Chapter 98: One hell of a ride

(Molly's POV)

When you heard Y/n got bit you say.

Molly: C'mon let's get out of here.

Clem helps Y/n up and gives him the axe he had and start limping with you and Clem when you all get bear a barn he falls down and you check his forehead and it's warm and sweaty and you say.

Molly: Shit.

With a warm and sweaty forehead you know Y/n only has a matter of time before he turns so you and Clem help him inside the barn and and when he trys to stand up he can't and you say.

Molly: Cover us.

He nods.

During the music

You and Clem start to kill walkers that gets inside the one almost bites clem but you shoot it and she says.

Clem: Thanks.

You nod you and her eventually close the barn windows and you kill one walker crawling to you by curve stomping it and Y/n's revolver runs out of bullets  when he trys to kill a walker but you then kill it and close the barn door and you and Clem return to Y/n.

End of music

You both look at Y/n to see he's turning and he says weakly.

Y/n (weakly): Don't worry about me, just try to get out of here.

Molly: We're not leaving you behind now get the fuck up!

He trys but can't gather the strength to get up and falls back down and you yell at him again.

Molly: Get the fuck up!

He trys again and yet again he can't and says.

Y/n (weakly): I can't I don't have the strength anymore.

Clem: This is all my fault if I haven't argue with you, you wouldn't have been bitten.

Y/n (weakly): It ain't your fault Clem I knew this was going to happen sooner or later it turned out to be sooner.

During the music

Clem starts crying and Y/n says to you.

Y/n: There's one of two choices either kill me or let me turn into a walker.

He thinks for a minute and you can't believe Y/n is going to put his life in your hands and he says.

Y/n: Molly I want you to kill me don't let me become one of them.

You pick up the axe with tears streaming down your face as wells as Clem's and you raise the axe above your head and he bows his head down slightly and close his eye and you swing down the axe.

End of music

A/n: Hey guys there is two more chapters for season 4 then there is going to be an alternative ending for season 1, 2, 3 and 4 so basically all the seasons and I'm going to write a new book soon and it's going to be my first Red Dead Redemption book so don't judge me on it please. So see you all in the next chapter.