Chapter 78: Attack

A/n: Quick note I forgot to mention that your still have your horse from season 3 in the epilogue just to clarify that.

(Clem's POV)

Two and a half years later

It's been over two years since Richmond and you all are on the run trying to find Daryl Glenn Rick and Carl but also trying to get our of Virginia because of Micah.

Right now you all are currently looking inside of the houses but then you say to Y/n.

Clem: Anyone here?

Y/n: It's all clear. Bring out horses to that house with the stable over there.

He points to the left of you and you bring his horse and yours horse to the stable and hitch them up then you see Micah's followers coming to the place where you guys are at and you say.

Clem: Oh shit Y/n we have a problem!

Y/n: What type of problem?

Clem: Micah's followers are here!

Y/n: Shit!

You guys then fight a few of them and when Y/n gets one of them he starts interrogating him.

(Y/n's POV)

You start interrogating one if Micah's followers saying.

Y/n: Talk motherfucker!

???: I ain't telling you shit!

You then punch him across the face and he says.

???: Christ that hurt.

Y/n: It will be worse in the next punch so tell me now!

He then cough blood on you and he says.

???: We're forced to come and kill you.

You wipe off the blood that's on your face and say.

Y/n Thank you.

You stab him in the head.

You then to whisper to yourself.

Y/n (whisper): I don't know why he coughed on me but probably nothing contagious.

You then say to Clem.

Y/n: Tell everyone we have to get out of here.

She nod and you get on Golden and Clem tells everyone else and they get into separate vehicles and she mounts up on her horse and you all start heading away from this place.

A/n: so that encounter with one of Micah's followers is important because of next chapter well it's called "Sickness" so see you in the next chapter.