Section III: chapter 1: An old enemy

A/n: So quick thing some of these chapters are going to have music from call of duty games but I'll have one song for like a calm chapter.

(Y/n's POV)

25 years later

It's been 37 years since the initial outbreak now there no walkers now there's no way to die any way to turn into them you just die naturally and you don't turn into them.

It's been 7 years since Kenny's death by the hands of raiders it's basically how to die now instead of old age and you and Clem got married and you and her have two kids a 18 year old boy named Brian "John" L/n and a 15 year old girl named Chole L/n.

You are currently look for supplies in a near by abandoned medical center with a guy called Alex and you say to him.

Y/n: Keep a lookout for an raiders.

Alex: Yeah you never know where they are.

You both start to look though the cupboards chest whatever you find with whatever is in there but then you  see a note and a map that says "Map of Delta."

And you say to Alex.

Y/n: I found a map of the entire group of Delta.

Alex: Well does say where they are.

Y/n: Damnit, no.

Alex: C'mon let's go back.

You nod and you both run to New Atlanta where Molly is now the leader.

You both get back to New Atlanta and Louis opens the gates and you say to Alex.

Y/n: Go talk to Molly about the map that we found.

Alex: You got it.

You enter you house and see Clem sleeping on the bed Brian cleaning his M1899 pistol and Chole getting a drink of water and you say to Clem.

Y/n: Hey Clem time to wake up.

She then wakes up and say.

Clem: So find anything with Alex?

Y/n: Yeah a map of the remaining Delta soldiers.

Clem: Do we know where they are?

Y/n: There in a 14 - 45 mile radius.

She nods and there was a knock at the door and it was Alex and you say.

Y/n: So?

Alex: Me, Louis, Lilly and a few others are going to scope out the place and get any other idea what we're up against.

Y/n: Just don't die either of you three.

Alex: That's the idea.

You nod and you lay down on the bed and you fall asleep.