Chapter 38: Pete or Nick

(Y/n's POV)

You Clem Molly Pete and Nick are walking though the forrest and you walk and Clem says.

Clem: Hey Y/n can we talk for a second?

Y/n: Yeah.

You walk next to her and say.

Y/n: What do you need to talk about?

Clem: You mentioned a name earlier someone named Carver who is that?

Y/n: Carver is a madman he had me in he's camp for a while with everyone at the cabin we all escaped but I said I'll see them again cause I wanted to be on my own but I kept my word I did come back.

Clem: Were you apart of the Ghosts when you were at his camp?

Y/n: Yeah I was.

Molly: Guys you might want to take a look at this.

You go towards Molly and see something like a massacre and Pete says.

Pete: Jesus.

Y/n: There could be someone alive.

Pete: Good idea you Molly and Clem search around the middle section I'll check the left side.

Y/n: Ok.

You Clem and Molly for to the middle section and Clem says to you.

Clem: Y/n get over here.

You come over to Clem and see a familiar person shot in the head: It was Christa and you says.

Y/n: Oh shit.

Clem: This ain't good.

Molly: No kidding.

You see Pete but you look down at his leg to see he was bit and the walkers come out of the forrest and you say to Molly and Clem.

Y/n: Molly go help Nick!

Molly: On it!

She runs over to Nick and helps him and you say to Clem.

Y/n: Clem You help Pete.

Clem: Ok but what about you?

Y/n: I'll cover you guys.

She nods and run over to help Pete and you take out your pistol and shoot walkers on both sides and Clem and Pete look at you and you says.

Y/n: Go I'll catch up!

They try to help you but you say.

Y/n: Run damnit!

They both run and you continue to shoot walkers and on gets near you and one bites you left hand and you shoot it in the head and run in to the forrest on the left side and try to find Clem and Pete.